Early Bird Gets The Worm

orbboy

LOL I'm working on it. I need 10 feedback until I can sell Internationally. Who's willing to screw ebay and do a buy it now on a .99 catseye? There would be no marble coming your way, and you would not have to pay for anything but I could get a feedback.

LOL I'm working on it. I need 10 feedback until I can sell Internationally. Who's willing to screw ebay and do a buy it now on a .99 catseye? There would be no marble coming your way, and you would not have to pay for anything but I could get a feedback.

I will I will

I would think you would be allowed to bid. Not sure though? we will see. If you would like to help out post here and in the morning I will run a bunch of listings with links. Thanks all who are willing to get me going.

P.S the biggest marble is 7/8"

Bottom left is mine. Combines my like of handmades. With my love of Corks. It will be the first handmade I have ever kept. Pretty funky huh.

I'm tempted to pluck the marble off the cane to see if it was made for it or not. Dealers will stick anything on a stick and call it cane.

post-218-0-11662900-1413940931_thumb.jpg