Color Of The Month

pedidoll

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For what it's worth, I'm inclined to think Akro on those.

There's a sheen on them in the photos which gives them a slightly foreign look. But I noticed something similar on some of your American-made cat's eye photos. Translating that to this makes me think American here also, and that leads me to Akro.

P.s., that's a really cool effect with the camera -- just not something I see often and I've wondered before how you got it. :)

Well, shoot, I'd like to take credit for it, but all I do is light it up from behind with a flashlight and use a flash on my camera (cell phone camera lol)

Then crop the photo.

There's nothing else I do. I make it a point to not use any filters or change anything about the marbles themselves, I do like to cut and paste them onto a background sometimes, but that's it.

I do wash and dry them if I've had them sitting for awhile like these, or the catseyes for that matter, but warm water only, no soap, and I don't like the way a paper towel seems to feel like it leaves a film on them, so I dry them with my shirt.

I'm fancy like that lol.

And I was kind of hoping these were Akro, but I wasn't sure about the whispy base.

Thanks!