Leaving Feedback On Ebay

As someone who doesn't use ebay all that often either as seller or buyer, it's incredibly annoying that it has become so damn difficult to find links to something as simple as leaving feedback. It used to be simple. Now both I and my husband have spent about half an hour trying to chase down the process of leaving feedback for a seller who recently did me a great kindness.

Any hints? (I'm trying not to resort to all the expletives I use whenever ebay becomes so frustrating.)

If all ebay pages are similar, go to your My Ebay page then scroll down to a column on the left that will say "leave feedback". Click on it and your feedback page should pop-up. Hope this works.

If all ebay pages are similar, go to your My Ebay page then scroll down to a column on the left that will say "leave feedback". Click on it and your feedback page should pop-up. Hope this works.

I too had trouble finding where to leave feedback.

Click on "purchase history" on the left column of the "my eBay page" and the "leave feedback" buttons come up.

Just log in hold the cursor over My Ebay then click on Purchase History. If you want to do them all at once go to the very bottom right of the page Click Site Map, then click leave feedback for a member on the far right.

Just for the record, Andrea, my last time attempting to leave feedback was also a 'What the blank?' experience.

So I appreciate both the question and the responses.

I don't understand why so many websites (Photobucket particularly comes to mind) seem to have a constant

policy of 'change for its own sake'. It's rarely for the better, until such time that they've made so many changes

that things get back to how they used to be when everything worked well. If it ain't broke...... :)

If you are a buyer it's at the bottom of your MyEbay page where your purchases are.

If you are a seller you have to go to the "selling" category at the left column find the item you sold . Actions will be to the right.