Steph

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ooops ... that last one was Day 18.  Today is Day 19.  Head spinning.  :blink:

I thought the cork was going to have a Carnelian glow.  It doesn't.  That's okay.  It's still  a beauty.  The photo made it look more mossy inside than it does in hand -- but that's probably what it is -- a moss agate.  One of those "exquisite" ones from the Akro ads. :)

But the swirl on Day 6 does have a Carnelian glow ... the one I thought was Alley or Ravenswood ... how swirly could Carnelians be? 

cN9rxB7.jpg

I'm starting to think about what I could do with the case.  I'll want to sort the marbles.  But I could sort them back into the case and add more. 

Could put foam inserts with holes to secure five marbles in each compartment.   With one style of marble in each compartment.   And the glass top.  Could be nice/educational for non-marble friends to know what I'm into.

Day 23.  Tomorrow is going to be another long day for reasons that have nothing to do with Christmas -- so it's bonus hecticness!   

Today's selection is color-coordinated.  I could have rolled the Jabo around to make it look like an even better match to the other two marbles but this angle was more informative. :)  The boulder wowed me when I thought it only had two ribbons colors.  Then I saw the third.

O6jzt5n.jpg

I cheated.  I opened the Christmas Eve compartment.  And I'm hyperventilating.

I know I don't really deserve all of this but I'm so very grateful for such good marble friends who are so sweet and generous.  

.... I'll post the marbles tomorrow :) 

Merry Christmas!  I do hope everyone has a blessed day tomorrow.  

These marbles?  One was on my wishlist for 2020. One was on my wishlist for "sometime".  One I never even thought about fantasizing about having. One I don't remember ever seeing before and I'll need to spend some more time trying to do it photographic justice.   I've spent this whole month in a state of amazement.  I am still stunned and misty-eyed.

w3G8o2y.jpg

72 minutes of Christmas cheer