Any help appreciated

Redneck2251

1 hour ago, Redneck2251 said:

Thank you very much. Are stone marbles o any value?

Hi, any collector would be happy to get genuine stone marbles from the 16th through 19th century, although most are very dull shades of gray and brown. I don't know that I'd pay more than $20 for a small pile of them unless it had a lot of variety or interesting colors. Some prettier antique "marble marbles" and pinkish "blood alley" types with red lines are certainly worth a few $ each though I rarely see them for sale. My personal favorite are the dyed hand cut and polished German agate marbles from the late 19th century, especially the bullseye types with high contrast bands. Typical nice examples fetch $5 to $30 each but fancy examples in bigger sizes or rarer colors like green and blue can command $40 to $60 each or more on occasion. Note that these are vintage ones evidenced by the hand-faceting channels visible on the surface under strong light or a loupe. Some vintage marble collectors also fancy the contemporary mineral spheres which some would call marbles, simply for their beauty.

It's an NLR (older Peltier) and it appears to have aventurine.  Those both add value to Peltiers.

The Zebra is not rare.  And I don't know the condition of yours.  Any dings can cut value by half or more. 

On ebay I'm seeing Zebras sold for a dollar or two or three ... or for 20 or 30 or 40.  I can't say what the difference is.  Could be size.  Could be condition.  Could be what the seller's initial price was.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=peltier+zebra&_sacat=0&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=1