I got a new flame

bonniemarbles

There have been marbles on ebay sold "from the "Dr Marbles Hoard"  that have been very nice, & sold well: I myself got several. I have two question, is there, or was there a Dr Marbles & the other questions are concerning one marble I got. It was described as an Ally flame, question mark & it looked like an Alley to me.  I haven't yet seen an Alley flame on a clear base, so was suprised to see what I thought was blue flame on white, is actually white flames on a clear blue base- Holding it up to light, it showed flecks of color like a jelly opal can. Putting it on a flashlight that I narrowed to a single spread I did my best to record what showed up, not as bright or as much color, but you can see the large bubble in it's center, that I assume is what is refracturing the light. Is this unusual? & is this why "Dr Marbles" had the question mark on the marble photos used in the sale?

#32.jpg

#32a.jpg

#32b.jpg

#32c.jpg

#32d.jpg

#32d.jpg

I've heard of someone who calls himself Dr. Marbles on facebook.  Did video sessions.  But I never became acquainted with him.

The bubble is a nice little surprise inside, but I don't think it means anything for the ID.  I agree with Alley flame. 

Yes, "Dr. Marbles" has smitten me with the marbles I've gotten from his auctions & I can't wait to see what he puts out next (mind out of the gutter please),  I've been outbid on some I wanted, but what I've gotten have been a good addition to what I have, just wish there wasn't tax in ebay now,  along with freight, it makes the object I long for pretty pricy. I😄t makes me choosy, but keeps out "the riff-raff", no" just impulse" buying. Thanks for confirming what I suspected about the Dr. Marble name. (dang, I got the emoji in the wrong place-still rough around the edges with this computer thing!!)

No gutter thought's here Bonnie !! more sweetness than anything else !!  Gutter thought's never even entered my mind!! In fact they repulse me, "Dr. marbles" is just a person named Jason Jura who gave himself a name for Ebay sales, He wasn't in my thought's either !!