TRICK OR TREAT

Berryb

Happy Halloween!

I'm not aware of having much that's orange and black ... but when I take a picture at this time of night, things mostly look orange.  Does that count?  Oh wait  I have something! 

Happy Halloween!

I'm not aware of having much that's orange and black ... but when I take a picture at this time of night, things mostly look orange.  Does that count?  Oh wait  I have something! 

No ... I tried to get a picture of the orange and black flamingos in the yard ... and it was really scary, I tell ya.  

Booo !!  Close as I could get, hope I didn't scare any body to bad  ????????????????????????????????????????????

image.png.115eb6be37df2f446acb1baf23088250.png

image.png.84878cdca99cd170e0b3c895bf23ef93.png

image.png.e590b1f24d7e308f27d8aa4d787d7181.png

image.png.25cf3ca584c38705a5eacd815f6c1652.png

image.png.658be95df9096e8691ea876cf727cbf5.png

pelt3.PNG

A late spooky submission, looks halloaoweenish to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOO !!!!!!!! BOO !! 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

uv please.PNG

Edited by Chad G.
addition

That's the same hiding spot my dog has, I also agree w/ Steph, I wanna see them sock's too !!!!! Also those orange and black scary flamingos !!!

Chad

Edited by Chad G.
addition

11 hours ago, Da Roberto said:

miaow n

Man Roby that avatar is too much, most unmistakable !! I'll say it again, " Great marble "

Chad G.

3 hours ago, fentonacres said:

The bottom one almost has a "bat" design. If you use your imagination 

20201101_151031.jpg

20201101_151104.jpg

IS THE TOP LEFT ONE IN THE FIRST PIC. AN ORANGE AND BLACK PATCH ??? IF YES IS THERE ANY "BLACK  AV". ??? MAYBEA LITTLE WISHFUL THINKIN !!!

COULD YOU DO AN INDIVIDUAL PIC OR 2 ON IT ???

IT WOULD BE A FIRST FOR ME, BUT PELT DID MAKE AN ORANGE BASE AND A BLACK AV. PATCH, "JUST NOT TOGETHER" TO MY KNOWLEDGE. CROSS YER FINGERS AND HOPE FOR A BLACK AV. PATCH & AN ORANGE BASE !!!

Chad G.

2 hours ago, Berryb said:

oops ya caught me. I haven't had pink and black Argyles since I was a little kid. Wish I had some now but they are difficult to find in size 14. Thanks

Bruce

Thought maybe you washed your white tube socks w/ black stripes on top w/ new red t shirts like me. I now have a great selection of pink t shirts and socks.

Chad

34 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

IS THE TOP LEFT ONE IN THE FIRST PIC. AN ORANGE AND BLACK PATCH ??? IF YES IS THERE ANY "BLACK  AV". ??? MAYBEA LITTLE WISHFUL THINKIN !!!

COULD YOU DO AN INDIVIDUAL PIC OR 2 ON IT ???

IT WOULD BE A FIRST FOR ME, BUT PELT DID MAKE AN ORANGE BASE AND A BLACK AV. PATCH, "JUST NOT TOGETHER" TO MY KNOWLEDGE. CROSS YER FINGERS AND HOPE FOR A BLACK AV. PATCH & AN ORANGE BASE !!!

I dunno. I think maybe we have had this discussion. I think there is a little AV in the black but I need to look at it in daylight. 

20201101_175538.jpg

20201101_175527.jpg

20201101_175457.jpg

17 minutes ago, fentonacres said:

I dunno. I think maybe we have had this discussion. I think there is a little AV in the black but I need to look at it in daylight. 

20201101_175538.jpg

20201101_175527.jpg

20201101_175457.jpg

Maybe a messed up Akro, but it sure has the peerless patch design, just not the missing color in the patch itself, get back to me on the av. thing would you?? now I'm thinking an Akro mistake ???? I bet you did have this discussion W/ someone thinking the same thing I am. If this is a Pelt patch a rare color combo. "Thank you very much for the extra pics" still hard to tell. message me if you get another shot in the sun.

Chad G.

7 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

Maybe a messed up Akro, but it sure has the peerless patch design, just not the missing color in the patch itself, get back to me on the av. thing would you?? now I'm thinking an Akro mistake ????

Will do. Sitting on my hutch for exploration tomorrow and may more, better pics. As is clear, it isn't in mint condition 

On 11/1/2020 at 6:12 PM, fentonacres said:

Will do. Sitting on my hutch for exploration tomorrow and may more, better pics. As is clear, it isn't in mint condition 

Not mint is Ok w/ that rare color combo in a patch "if" it's a Pelt. Again thanks a bunch, if there's av. there hopefully you can capture it in the sun, have a good time exploring !!!

Chad G.

17 hours ago, Chad G. said:

Maybe a messed up Akro, but it sure has the peerless patch design, just not the missing color in the patch itself, get back to me on the av. thing would you?? now I'm thinking an Akro mistake ????

Having a helluva time getting better pics. I do think there is AV but it is subtle and minimal. 

20201102_112545.jpg

20201102_112527.jpg

20201102_112500.jpg

20201102_111924.jpg

20201102_111739.jpg