I picked up a pelt "identical" to this last week. Blood red transparent ribbons tracing a white line on either side. One side transparent the other opaque green. Characteristics of a rainbo, an NLR and a tracer type ribbons like a Bloody Mary. Dani Kirk took this pic. in 2019. Unidentified "Peltier Christmas colors on clear marble" quote: I grabbed this one as soon as I seen it, knowing I had never seen one like it before. I wish you could see it in hand, a killer, especially the blood red color working along with the rest of the mib for some fantastic contrasts in color, I call it my "Calico" I believe the name will stick. Obviously to me from the rainbo family (I think)

image.png.b981e16db3a5d2548737fa9b4d21ceef.png

Original Ebay final sale price post from 2019

image.thumb.png.fb01d083eb64c17294ee410aeb9383d0.png

I'll take my own pics every way but Sunday so you can get a good look at this very unusual mib, on top of that it was given to me with a bag of others I picked out in exchange for the identification and appraisal of a couple gallon jugs. The others weren't bad either, a couple vitro opals a buttermilk & some old patch & ribbon MK's along with 2 Alleys. The more I look at the picture either mine is the same marble or it was right behind this one coming down the rollers. And I do mean exact, I can't wait for the pics to get transferred to my laptop. Anyone have one similar ??

Not a stitch of yellow Ric, what looks like yellow is the view from the transparent side thru the glass to the opaque side, the yellow tint is some of the blood red transparent mixed in the clear, very hard to explain this mib. I just took about 15 more shots of it and called Craig to get over here and load my pics onto the computer. the green didn't come out well so I'll look at it on my TV, tonight and retake anything that needs it. I didn't realize what it was worth until I seen it looking through one of my folders. I have a seven up green one almost like it, same story, half transparent half dark opaque seven up green with blood red transparent ribbons running all through it. Hopefully my pics will do them both justice, I'll take a bunch of super macro so you'll be able to see actual color and not a hot reflection or glare, you've seen my pix, they should come out ok, difficult to take accurate pix with both transp. & opaque glass with another transp. color running through it, but like I said I'll work it. The top left where you see half & half shows all the colors & construction of the marble. Oh I scored two really nice opals today a 5/8ths clambroth a couple more weird rainbo's and 6 alleys 1 of which is a Sistersville & 4  green on opaque white with the (horsehair) alley ox tracing the green & running all over them (a drizzle ) I know there common but I like them. The opals and rainbos were a gift and I had to give a little for the Alleys, Oh I almost forgot the best one. A 25/32nds miller spiderman, almost a ying yang but not quite, I could find no discernable seem, a great mib

• 2 weeks later...

Believe it or not I figured out how to delete the remaining one and the broken registry & replace it. I already forgot, it took a little fiddling but all good now, "Thank you Steph" I caused my own problems. I have more pics but free handed it again making the mib look terrible on top of being out of focus from moving. I'm going to take some good ones with my tripod, remote & shadow box. My hands are numb and it takes forever, but I look at these pictures with disdain knowing I could do twice as good, nice clean & sharp.

"Thanks Ric" as said I' make no excuses, I will nip this picture thing in the bud before it becomes a habit. Believe it or not the marble is clean, all the gas bubbles are inside with no blowholes clean surface, no pitting, just crummy pics.  "It will be fixed"

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, stephenb said:

Nice photo Chad G . Here’s pretty much the same type with a few nicks and bruises 

8947AEE9-85DC-4D18-B0DA-A0BC95EEFFBC.jpeg

Well Stephen, that's more than a few with exactly the same color scheme and opaque & transparent base, so definitely not one offs, they are a unique and beautiful pelt. for sure. "Thanks for the pic's Stephen !!