Hello

Gina Macias

Hi, I am Gina and new to collecting. I need help desperately because I am not sure if I am buying a vintage marble or not;  it seems some people are selling items that are not what they say they are on eBay and finally, there are so many kinds. I have read the fundamentals about identification and am confident about some. However, I have spent a great deal of money with one collector who seemed reputable, but now I’m questioning why I got so many good “deals” and if I’ve been duped. Thank you all for having a site to help collectors. I wish I had found you a few hundred dollars ago! Thank you, Gina

Hi Gina.

Most of us probably have a story about things we wish we had learned a few hundred dollars earlier.  Or a thousand.  

It's definitely easier going when you have help in sorting through all the info.   

Welcome.  

• Like 1

Hey Gina ! You found the right place for sure. Looks like you already have an amazing collection. We'll always be glad to tell you if we think a marble is over priced. We'll celebrate with you if you get a Sleeper for cheap. Welcome a Board.