This one makes you think. Have you ever seen a “Feathered” “Clearie”?
The first image shows a backlit shot with flash. Notice the “feathering” in the base glass which is almost pink with the backlight. I just wonder what was going on with the Pelts “feathered” slag’s.
The next two images are just shots of the same nicely “feathered” ‘purple” Pelt slag which is closer to 9/16” than it is to 5/8”, it would have probably been sorted as 5/8”.
“Backlight them all” and of course---Pelt “feathered” slag’s just rock!
Sorry Fire—this one was not in the “grab”.
Marble—On!!

Backlit with flash.jpg

1 final.jpg

2 final.jpg

• Like 5
  • Wow 1

This one is just over ¾”. 
A nice NLR I thought until I took a few shots with the camera—is that AV---what--??
I put it under the heavy eye helpers and indeed it is—I never saw it—the camera caught it—pretty cool.
Blue and silver AV!!
Macro rocks!
Marble—On!!

1.jpg

2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

4 hours ago, Chad G. said:

:deadhorse:  for this "Peltier Tuesday" with some Rainbo's, the last one (bottom Right) may be a foreign mushroom type ?? Interested in other opinions on this mib.

image.png.d761f9400b97fc89209e1f8ef9b7f457.png

image.png.9fe9d0d43307c2d9b599063b5a3dd989.png

What size is the orange/red one please? I think I have a very similar, it looks even less like a Pelt but still feels like a Pelt. 

IMG_C58BF153ADDC-1.jpeg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jzoook6 said:

What size is the orange/red one please? I think I have a very similar, it looks even less like a Pelt but still feels like a Pelt. 

IMG_C58BF153ADDC-1.jpeg

All the ones I have pictured are around 5/8ths or a touch over, yours is a Pelt Rainbo no matter the size IMO

• Like 1