On 4/25/2023 at 9:31 PM, Dave 13 said:

Wow Jeff 👍 Superman city ,nice group of killer pelts, how big is the large Golden Rebel 

Oh, it's 5/8". Near hidden in this are 5 5/8" sups that are mint and virtually same run. All  but one have an orange ribbon and variations of like kind very dark red ribbon connecting them because they had been together since taken from a Lucky Boy box. .

17 hours ago, Jeff54 said:

Oh, it's 5/8". Near hidden in this are 5 5/8" sups that are mint and virtually same run. All  but one have an orange ribbon and variations of like kind very dark red ribbon connecting them because they had been together since taken from a Lucky Boy box. .

Thanks for letting us know the size Jeff , and thanks for the info on how you got the killer sups 

Golden Rebel I acquired on ebay over 20 years ago that I had to inform the seller about it before he'd accept my low ball offer.

Later, this marble was stolen from me and I found it on eBay. 

It was polished whenever I acquired it and so, it is easy to prove it was mine. However, guess? when you find stolen items of yours, Police, feds Post office mail fraud and Ebay is a tough luck deal.  But that's not why I chose it today to be whining about my loss.. 

This is why I do not like to polish machine made marbles. However it's a learning zone too. 

No 'Black' aventurine because, it's not actually Black on a Golden Rebel, it's dark  Green inside, under the aventurine. I have seen it many times even without polishing it off the surface.. The red thins into pinks and other strange things happen too.. 

peltgldnrble.jpg.f63b63d24c88429b7dcd16df564e239a.jpg

• Like 1
  • Wow 1