Akro Prize Name box value?

Sorry, all I could find is some pix of a full box, lots of pix of other No.0 boxes full of 100  clearies etc. but no empties !! Maybe if you get the box this will give you an idea on filling it ?? The top cover is a bit different, probably a different year, still a No. 0 box of 100 prizenames.  I saved these pix from Mibbage's old sales site. I couldn't tell ya which box is older or more valuable ?? I'll keep digging !!

image.png.74e85e842848a4813d158f6c3a4d1d6f.png

image.png.d03dd56acb2cceb172729bdde7f66b57.png

Jim, not the salesman sample box.  These are just box sets from Akro. The actual salesman sample box sets are much larger and more variety of marbles. Plus more expensive, most of the salesman sample box sets are $10,000.00 each.  I think Steph posted a picture of one maybe this last week, maybe over in the id section ?

The box you pictured is nice. The box is missing some marbles, it is 100 count, missing the dividers, and some damage. The box alone above is worth almost as much as the marbles.  All maybe $200.00 or $300.00. The marbles in each row should match like the box Chad posted. Exactly what marbles are in the box also affects the final price. 

2 hours ago, wvrons said:

Jim, not the salesman sample box.  These are just box sets from Akro. The actual salesman sample box sets are much larger and more variety of marbles. Plus more expensive, most of the salesman sample box sets are $10,000.00 each.  I think Steph posted a picture of one maybe this last week, maybe over in the id section ?

The box you pictured is nice. The box is missing some marbles, it is 100 count, missing the dividers, and some damage. The box alone above is worth almost as much as the marbles.  All maybe $200.00 or $300.00. The marbles in each row should match like the box Chad posted. Exactly what marbles are in the box also affects the final price. 

Jim mentioned the salesman sample box because I had posted that in another thread.  I broke his box question off from that thread.  My bad for not being more clear about that. 

Thanks for answering about this box!  

I haven't seen an Akro Salesman's Sample Box come to open market in 20 years.  Back then a good box was selling for $12,000.+   Probably well north of that now.  They are salted away in long-term collections.