Cool find

Mojo

It is just a great marble Mojo.

Not a wirepull, not a Vacor. A swirl that rivals any that I have ever seen. At a hair or two over 5/8" it is just amazing.

Vacor(edit thanks to Chad in the next post) did not make Atmospheres this size,or with this color combo. 

It sure reminds me of those baby blue or light blue Akro Popeyes that are not so common--not one of those either.

The very best ???? swirl that I have ever seen. It sure looks machine made to me.

I will be surprised to see anyone take a stab at ID. Lets try at least.

Try to keep this one bumped up for awhile--it sure deserves it.

I will help.

Marble--On!!

• Like 1

I did some research on the Wildflower run and the only images that I could find were on E-bay. The seller( and I have no reason to doubt him) claims that this run was done earlier this year which would explain the lack of images on the net.

There are a few in the left hand box with similar colors, yours would be a standout for sure--great marble.

here is a link

https://www.ebay.com/itm/164882372391

Marble--On!!!

2 hours ago, Steph said:

Pretty sure I have puzzled over this marble  before.  

Pretty sure I first saw it before DAS came into existence.  At least well before the Wildflower run. 

Interesting,  hope you can tell me more about this marble then ?

My best guess is ???????????????????????????  an inside out :dunno: ?? It does , kinda look vacor but ?? None of the traits ?? I'm on the fence ...  Time ta wait this one out ...  :icon_popcorn: ...  More butter please ... :icon_popcorn: Mmm, that's better I might be here a while ??

• Haha 1

Lets try this--Give us a little history on this find. If you can show some marbles that came with this one it may help--maybe a last resort but worth a try.

If it is not what we think, we can agree on what it is not.

First of all it is not a wirepull.

• Like 2

I don't  see Peltier, Vitro, Heaton, Christensen, Akro, Alley, Champion, Davis, Jackson, MF, Ravenswood, or any type of W.Va. swirl, one thing I am seeing is a machine made marble for sure so not handmade, were almost there I think ?? Better make a list and see what's left !!  I'm gonna say foreign, maybe by a stretch Vacor or Jabo but more than likely unknown, I don't see any identifiable traits that I recognize at all, so I guess  I'll reman on the fence eating popcorn ... :icon_popcorn:...  I said butter !! Cmon really !!  ...  Ahh ! That's better ...  :icon_popcorn: Mmmm ! Yeah ! Sgooood !! Better apply some a this and let it sit a while, maybe it'll dissolve the thick coating of "Mystery" surrounding it ?? Works on everything else !!

image.png.92cc472406026495b54436323febbdc5.png