Ashtray?

I vote Imperial also, I seen a small candy dish at a shop I visit frequently but the one there is marked with one of the 1951 Imperial hallmark. Might be a repro, but I also know some pieces weren't stamped just like a few other companies, here's a pic of the stamp on the piece I've seen. Either way a beautiful piece of glass !!

image.png.bf1faa160ff419e90df5487c08b5408f.png

Some other Imperial stamps, I've posted this before but can't remember where  ??

image.png.a7deb4240fba7717fdbe186b17cf948d.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chad G. said:

I vote Imperial also, I seen a small candy dish at a shop I visit frequently but the one there is marked with one of the 1951 Imperial hallmark. Might be a repro, but I also know some pieces weren't stamped just like a few other companies, here's a pic of the stamp on the piece I've seen. Either way a beautiful piece of glass !!

image.png.bf1faa160ff419e90df5487c08b5408f.png

Some other Imperial stamps, I've posted this before but can't remember where  ??

image.png.a7deb4240fba7717fdbe186b17cf948d.png

I remember you posting this info, it might have been in "Slag Glass Scores"...they are difficult to see but my candlesticks are marked with the 1951 logo. And I was thinking candy dish also with Sherry's piece. Love me some good looking slag glass!

• Like 1
  • Award 1

1 hour ago, William said:

I remember you posting this info, it might have been in "Slag Glass Scores"...they are difficult to see but my candlesticks are marked with the 1951 logo. And I was thinking candy dish also with Sherry's piece. Love me some good looking slag glass!

I’ll take a closer look to see if I find a mark.. thanks for the information!! ❤️

10 minutes ago, SherryFain said:

I’ll take a closer look to see if I find a mark.. thanks for the information!! ❤️

The 1951 logo tends to be embossed,  not sure about yours if it's a later piece. Or maybe not marked at all like Chad stated. Mine were difficult to see due to the swirls of color, had to feel for them too find them pretty much 😊

• Like 1