anyone think this can be a Pelt? .95

Jeremysvt

Correct Ric Champin did not make any this big. I missed the size.  Well that puts me with maybe Jabo.   Of course there are no Pelt Blue Lagoons at near one inch size that I have ever heard of. A one inch Blue Lagoon, now that would be some big bucks.  As the mint range 5/8 inch sell for $600.00-$800.00 each.  What would a one inch be $2000.00- $3000.00  or more ? 

Fire, I can jump onto the Vitro train with yours.

The OP has some hits that I would consider as a lately made marble(the last thirty years or so). It could be a Jabo.

These strange ones always have me looking for damage.

I believe that it is much younger than the Ghostley image that you may find in the OP.:rolleye-842:.

I still love this nut the best!!

Marble--On!!

14 hours ago, akroorka said:

Fire, I can jump onto the Vitro train with yours.

The OP has some hits that I would consider as a lately made marble(the last thirty years or so). It could be a Jabo.

These strange ones always have me looking for damage.

I believe that it is much younger than the Ghostley image that you may find in the OP.:rolleye-842:.

I still love this nut the best!!

Marble--On!!

It is my sole black nut. i need to scavenge the garage for more....  ill send you one!

Jeremy, let me add a little to this conversation, just to let others know what i have found. In the early years of Peltiers production, they were (probably) making the MCS swirls.  MY (guess) is that they (possibly) started with (one) color then went to two and into the three color examples. Early runs of swirl types could have yielded many (unknown) family types that are hardly seen today. I have MANY that i question like you have. So how can we tell these really early combinations from one color to three colors that look to be another maker? Ron has some very good points to consider on this, (he knows). Chuck G---

6 hours ago, Chuck G said:

Jeremy, let me add a little to this conversation, just to let others know what i have found. In the early years of Peltiers production, they were (probably) making the MCS swirls.  MY (guess) is that they (possibly) started with (one) color then went to two and into the three color examples. Early runs of swirl types could have yielded many (unknown) family types that are hardly seen today. I have MANY that i question like you have. So how can we tell these really early combinations from one color to three colors that look to be another maker? Ron has some very good points to consider on this, (he knows). Chuck G---

thanks!