Champion?

SherryFain

Just shy of 3/4" seems big for a Furnace marble, at least to me, so now I'm not sure what to think. Maybe they got that big, but I'm thinking more about Jabo as a possibility now. Do I see a speck of green AV left of center in that eye window?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ric said:

Solo meno di 3/4" sembra grande per una biglia Furnace, almeno per me, quindi ora non sono sicuro di cosa pensare. Forse sono diventati così grandi, ma ora sto pensando di più a Jabo come possibilità. Vedo una macchia di verde AV a sinistra del centro in quella finestra dell'occhio?

Same opinion....

• Like 1

That was my thoughts, a Jabo.  To large for Champion furnace marble. There are some 9/16 - 1/2 inch and smaller Furnace marbles close this. But none near 3/4 inch size ones that I ever knew of. I do not know of any near 3/4 Champion Furnace marbles.  A few 11/16 but no 3/4 inch.  Size does matter with many marbles. Size can be used to eliminate many marbles for identifications.  Identifications many times is a matter of elimination.   Champion made a few 3/4 inch marbles but not Furnace marbles. 

• Award 1