Let’s play the Blurry game!

Fire1981

27 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

This might be a minute, I gotta think & then manipulate my camera again, I think it has a built in memory, even w/ the auto focus off it gets faster @ focusing every time, way faster than I can hit the button ??  image.png.0afa5b80464d8892563d146d3d1541df.png 

Lol it's not as easy as one would think vigorously shaking the camera :(

41 minutes ago, marboman said:

Have you tried the auto focus with the timer?

020.JPG

025.JPG

Using a Sony Handycam, tried everything, disabled everything and back, I'm wrestling w/ it right now, to many functions not enough brains behind the lens :eusa_doh:Focusing and auto pic are no problem ??  That being the problem, all the automatic functions I turned off and put it all on manual & still it tries to do it w/o my even touching it. Don't have a cell phone, don't even know how to turn one on, I'm "unplugged" I guess is the word ??

Nope, nope & nope, & their are white Pelt slags, there are pictures in Sami's book of full boxes of them both feathered and not feathered. pg. 213 shows a single row in a pelt box, pg. 179 shows a 100 count box full of white Peltier feather slags (every one) owned by Marty Ruhland, indeed VVVHTF

LINK :: https://www.allaboutmarbles.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=51150&p=368876&hilit=White+Peltier+Slags#p368876

There's a picture of Ron's White pelt slag on this link

LINK ::  https://www.allaboutmarbles.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5920&p=45748&hilit=White+Peltier+Slags#p45748

image.thumb.png.bd12bfdcf4dffbb58895745c23404105.png

• Like 1