I can't decide

Steph

I can't decide if gun cases are good for marbles.  I've used one before, but eventually gave it to hubby because it seemed like it took up too much room for how many marbles it held. 

The gun case is probably good for taking high dollar marbles to sell at shows.  But not so much for my out-of-side-out-of-mind brain.    I like glass top cases  but those weren't at the rummage sale I went to!

So here I go again.   LOL.    I managed to avoid rummage sales for most of the summer, but hubby is a rummage sale addict and he told me to check this one out.  So I humored him.   

I better get to work filling my new case .... 

2022_10_01_b.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Steph said:

I can't decide if gun cases are good for marbles.  I've used one before, but eventually gave it to hubby because it seemed like it took up too much room for how many marbles it held. 

The gun case is probably good for taking high dollar marbles to sell at shows.  But not so much for my out-of-side-out-of-mind brain.    I like glass top cases  but those weren't at the rummage sale I went to!

So here I go again.   LOL.    I managed to avoid rummage sales for most of the summer, but hubby is a rummage sale addict and he told me to check this one out.  So I humored him.   

I better get to work filling my new case .... 

2022_10_01_b.jpg

I use the pistol cases, around 50 mibs per case.

• Like 3

DSC02656.JPG.9ce0691f9cab23d8e9bc8d04ba9124e7.JPG

The pistol cases foam can also be found in different size foam. Some of the foam will hold many more marbles. Plus the more spots or holes for marbles usually means the marble sits high in the hole which makes viewing easier.  If you can find the yellow or gray foam with the smaller closer together holes ? You can change to this foam and the psitol case will hold even more marbles. Most of the pistol case have spots or holes big enough to hold a 7/8 inch marble. 

DSC01739.JPG.06e0b94d0a12fd566b520011548f3158.JPG

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...