Does this Pelt type go by particular name?

rockgardenplants

18 minutes ago, akroorka said:

"Clear based Rainbo" imho--unless the base is opalescent--then it would be an "Opalescent based Rainbo".

Nice marble!

It may be more and more opinions are needed.

Marble--On!!

When I'm brought into a group and start asking questions there should definitely be more opinions... lol

Well, @ least we have the NLR part, there are about 10 or so unnamed NLR's I'm aware of, here's a picture of a one off Killer NLR w/ av that I saved from some time ago that still has no name. Just to nstate, there are a lot of unnamed Pelts as in any manufacturer. I guess the person who sold this one "could" have named it but as a collector I never have bought one just because of the name, though some people do, all  perspective I guess.

image.thumb.png.d07e9d9c5898cc9a1c963db635a171be.png

5 minutes ago, Fire1981 said:

I would keep that in the company of my Bloody Mary’s 🔥

This one is smoothened in av and has an opaque white base while the Bloody mary is a tracer "type" on a semi translucent base. It reminds me of a red zebra but that's just me. Sorry James no trying to "hijack" your post  :)

• Haha 1

That one linked to from the Peltier site is mine. It's the same as the Sant Claus, but in yellow. In fact, it was found in a lot with a Santa Claus that matched in size (21/32" ish) and glass and pattern, just the red instead of yellow.

• Like 1
  • Award 1