What do ya call this one 🤞

Tommy

1 hour ago, Fire1981 said:

I’m of seeing the Pelt Flip Flop in the configuration of the ribbons 🔥

I see one color of ribbons -- blue.  

To me "flip flop" describes something that happens with two or more ribbon  colors.

Flip flop is two or more striping colors meet at the seams at do not match up. Normal red meets red at the cut line and blue meets blue at the cut line.  Flip flop is when red meets blue at the cut line and blue meets red at the cut line. The striping colors FLIP FLOP at the cut lines.  

Nothing at all like a Vitro Helmet.  Most helmets have a white base with a colored transparent face. The stripe runs in the center of the white helmet from front to back.  It looks like a football helmet. A white helmet with a colored stripe in the center front to back, plus the face or face opening. Yes some can be green, red, black, blue face or peach flesh colored face. 

The colored stripe on a helmet does not meet any other colored ribbon or stripe. One ribbon on a helmet. White patch for the helmet and a colored ribbon or stripe in the center of the helmet. The transparent base is the opening or face area of the helmet. 

Blue will never meet blue on any helmet. There is no other blue to meet on a helmet.

The colored single stripe or ribbon on any helmet is the only place on that entire marble which will have that color.  About 85% or 95% of all helmet pattern marbles will have three colors. There are a few very Rare two color Vitro Helmets. There are some two color Akro helmet pattern patch marbles.  

DSC02594.JPG.8ce1e19def6afceff70fd8e2009005c7.JPGDSC02605.JPG.baaed998d0b61660fb3179ff99f2daac.JPGDSC02616.JPG.befb1faa582fd8f6e7e5fbcb0e63850e.JPGDSC02604.JPG.f9464d62541c5a9760a15376227defb5.JPG

• Like 1

What is a Conqueror type helmet  ?????????  A Vitro helmet is a Vitro helmet, which has nothing to do with a Conqueror.  There is no tiger eye type helmet , or opal helmet, or bulls eye helmet etc.  It is a Vitro helmet pattern or not ?  Most Conquerors do not look like a football helmet pattern.   The colors on most Conquerors are very thin, it would be a very thin helmet.   

What are your or any marble book traits or requirements when identifying, buying, teaching, etc. for a Vitro helmet marble.  ?  I listed above the traits that I have been taught, learned and consider for a Vitro helmet.  Named marbles have certain traits or requirements to identify them.  They have to meet those requirements to be such.  A Peltier Superman is not a patch  style marble or green and brown colors.  It requires certain things to be Peltier and certain things to be a Suoerman.  That is traits. 

I give up.  I will look, ask and research for a Vitro Conqueror Helmet   If I find one, I sure will buy it. If I can afford it. It would probably be to rare for my checking account.