Peltier Green Fizz or no?

NeozLilBallz

True it is clear base with white and green ribbons. But that fits hundreds of Peltier marbles.  Any marble name definition should be more specific than that.   It also is a certain lime green color, it also needs to glow under black light, etc.  The ones Carowill shows look nothing like the Pelt Green Fizz marbles that I had.  I don't have a picture on hand of a Pelt Green FIzz .  But I am sure they are here and many different places on the internet.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wvrons said:

True it is clear base with white and green ribbons. But that fits hundreds of Peltier marbles.  Any marble name definition should be more specific than that.   It also is a certain lime green color, it also needs to glow under black light, etc.  The ones Carowill shows look nothing like the Pelt Green Fizz marbles that I had.  I don't have a picture on hand of a Pelt Green FIzz .  But I am sure they are here and many different places on the internet.   

The only real reference I have to the description is the Peltier Glass Toy Marbles book, it just says "green and white ribbons on a bubble filled clear base glass" and I wish it was more descriptive and also wish that it showed more views of the same marble instead of just the 1 but that of course is why I am here :) to learn from amazing people such as yourself and likeminded knowledge filled Collectors and experts and I truly do appreciate it. I figured (at least to my untrained eye and low knowledge brain lol) that mine seamed close enough (it is a bit beat up it makes it a bit more difficult on top for me anyway) to post and ask in hopes of learning more either way. Mine does glow under uv light but only the green and not super bright but that was the main thing that tipped the scales for me to think maybe it could be while fully knowing that it probably isn't lol. I wonder is there a source that has good full descriptions of say Peltier Named Marbles for example? I wish there was if not, that would be awesome :) Thank you for your help and everyone else on here that takes the time to help all of us with I d's and questions:)

1 hour ago, Ric said:

Pretty sure a green fizz has internal AV too.

Here's a good pic:

8.8.16 032.JPG

Wow, awesome, thank you:) in the book it does not mention AV but I have seen some for sale here and there that say they have AV and I was unclear if that was a requirement. Thanks a bunch for your help, I love learning as much as I can for future reference even if my marble is not what I had hoped lol so again I thank you:)

We are all learning here. No book can describe or picture all the marbles produced. If so it would weigh a 1000lbs.  No single tool will cover all learning to collecting or identifying marbles. Use multiple sources for learning. Not all will be 100% correct. Use more than one then you decided what you feel is correct. No marble book is 100% correct for many different reasons. But the books are much needed. I have been collecting 25-30 years and have never got all my questions answered to my satisfaction. So ask and ask. Another tool is attend a marble show. Nothing compares to seeing and having the actual marbles in hand, in person. Plus every dealer that I know will be willing to answer questions or find someone who might be able to. If you try, it is possible that you can learn as much at one show in three days, as you can from a book in a year.  You will see and learn many things at a show that are in no book.  It takes effort and lots of time as you have discovered. But marbles have many different rewards .  

• Like 1
  • Award 2

2 hours ago, wvrons said:

We are all learning here. No book can describe or picture all the marbles produced. If so it would weigh a 1000lbs.  No single tool will cover all learning to collecting or identifying marbles. Use multiple sources for learning. Not all will be 100% correct. Use more than one then you decided what you feel is correct. No marble book is 100% correct for many different reasons. But the books are much needed. I have been collecting 25-30 years and have never got all my questions answered to my satisfaction. So ask and ask. Another tool is attend a marble show. Nothing compares to seeing and having the actual marbles in hand, in person. Plus every dealer that I know will be willing to answer questions or find someone who might be able to. If you try, it is possible that you can learn as much at one show in three days, as you can from a book in a year.  You will see and learn many things at a show that are in no book.  It takes effort and lots of time as you have discovered. But marbles have many different rewards .  

Absolutely hear that, definitely been told that a time or 2 and I for sure believe it to be true. hopefully 1 day I will make it to a show and then many more thereafter, circumstances don't allow me to be able to afford that at the moment as none are close that I know of at least but I will mak it eventually for sure and I can't wait lol. Thanks again :)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, cheese said:

The green fizz will light up like a full moon with UV light. Also they are usually bigger than 5/8" and are 6 ribbons. 4 ribbons of white and 2 of antifreeze green in a very clear bubbly base. Here's mine:

Copy-of-Untitled-Design-64.png

Awesome! Thank you very much, I am getting some great information on this type and super appreciate it. I will have to go back through and recheck my marbles, who know might still be one hiding lol and won't be hard to check with the bright glow intel, Thank you again:)

2 hours ago, chicagocyclist said:

Are you ready?  It's super secret...hahaha:  AAM is the abbreviation for this forum: All About Marbles.  😄 🤪

LMFAO, Jeez lol, that one went way over my head hahaha, in my defense I had just woken up and I don't get on there often at all so i didn't even think of it lol but yeah, I feel extra dumb now :) :) :) . Thank you :)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, NeozLilBallz said:

LMFAO, Jeez lol, that one went way over my head hahaha, in my defense I had just woken up and I don't get on there often at all so i didn't even think of it lol but yeah, I feel extra dumb now :) :) :) . Thank you :)

No need to feel bad, we’re all learners and the world is full of acronyms that mean different things to different people.  

• Care 1

21 hours ago, Chad G. said:

As I have found out, they can come w/ or w/o aventurine, aventurine of course always a plus, excellent mib James, had everything you could ask for in a fizz.

It was fun to have while I had it! I learned soooo much from when I first posted it. You folks are the best!

• Like 1
  • Care 1

5 hours ago, NeozLilBallz said:

Goodness gracious, I've had days I don't even know which way is up, too!!

• Haha 1

On 11/30/2022 at 9:43 PM, cheese said:

The green fizz will light up like a full moon with UV light. Also they are usually bigger than 5/8" and are 6 ribbons. 4 ribbons of white and 2 of antifreeze green in a very clear bubbly base. Here's mine:

Copy-of-Untitled-Design-64.png

I want to see Cheese's in the blacklight 😅