1" Akro Popeye

SNYD

A 50/50 chance when policing marbles on Ebay.  This was the good 50%.   At least it was removed..  It is a never ending job daily and only gets worse.  I stopped, I did not have time to waste anymore on getting cursed out for informing someone of the truth. Many times which they already knew or had been told. Someday sooner or later it will probably be sold as vintage.  

• Like 1

Then again you can always give some positive info and wish for the best as well---it rarely happens but it is worth a shot😁.

There is a seller with eleven Vacor Atmospheres listed at $200 on ebay right now. They have been there for awhile.

I contacted the seller because they were listed as being 3/4" and told him to relist them as they should be closer to 1". The seller corrected the posting.

Lets see how many will sell after this post. I recieved thanks--but no discounts:dunno:.

A bottom feeder am I:character-smileys-238:.

Marble--On!!

• Like 1

Ron is 100% correct. I usually do not contact people on Ebay but it was going for a high cost and there were lots of bidders. But others I have contacted get really ugly really quick. I do not recommend it unless you're willing to get bashed. Oh, yes, you will most likely get blocked or banned from the seller. Don't get me wrong, there have been some unknowledgeable folks that have been very gracious. NOT MANY!

• Like 1

On 2/3/2023 at 9:49 PM, Fire1981 said:

He had a show in SantaFe and hung 50 fakes and didn’t tell anyone they were fake. People went NUTZ when he told everybody they were fakes🔥

I currently have a “giclee print” from a well-known artist, waiting for him to authenticate it. It will be interesting to get his response. He is known for not producing prints of his original works. His gallery is in Santa Fe.

17 hours ago, Fire1981 said:

I have been and always will be influenced by several Artists from Santa Fe. Who’s the Artist of your giclee 🔥

I have two watercolors. One from Edger E West. He lived 1857 to 1892.

One from Edwin Lamasure he lived 1866 to 1916.

How do I find out if they are worth anything or go to Salvation Army?