The longest day ever...

2 minutes ago, Kimbernugs said:

I used to think that stairmaster minutes were the longest units of time. Now I know it's the hours you have still left at work until you can go home where you have marble mail waiting for you. I. Can't. Wait.

And then you get home to realize the package is still stuck at a USPS facility for another 3-4 days after the estimated delivery.  First world problems.  😫

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I'm trying soooo hard not to buy up everything in sight. I'll put myself right in the poor house. I did purchase a nice display cabinet which should be arriving next week. Can wait to watch it fill up w/ keepers. I'm hoping to never have to sell my mibs again. 

2 minutes ago, Kimbernugs said:

I'm trying soooo hard not to buy up everything in sight. I'll put myself right in the poor house. I did purchase a nice display cabinet which should be arriving next week. Can wait to watch it fill up w/ keepers. I'm hoping to never have to sell my mibs again. 

I'm only a few marbles away from being in the poor house myself.  😂  It's a very addicting hobby and you can truly go overboard which I have. I really need to learn how to pace myself.  

1 hour ago, Melissa said:

I'm only a few marbles away from being in the poor house myself.  😂  It's a very addicting hobby and you can truly go overboard which I have. I really need to learn how to pace myself.  

I think I need therapy. Is there a marble 12-Step?

• Haha 2