I hate it when

Fire1981

Like getting a gnat or eye lash in your eyes when you’re sorting. Like I am right now. A few others like jamming your tooth brush into your upper gum line. First time you bit down on a piece tin foil. You find a band aid in your Sloopy Joe in the High School cafeteria. I hate it when I see someone turn their eye lids inside out. Last one. Don’t you hate doing Ancestry.com and finding  out you have no traceable DNA. 🔥

RAR

My worst issue is stepping in dog pee in the middle of the night. We have 5 older dogs who don’t always bother to go outside, or even make it to the piddle pad.

”Piddle” I learned from my grandfather, born in 1903.

• Haha 1

I hate it when I misjudge the position of a log, get the chainsaw stuck, and have to get my other chainsaw to cut it out. I mean, I've been doing this stuff for near 50 years and it still happens once every couple of years.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Ric said:

I hate it when I misjudge the position of a log, get the chainsaw stuck, and have to get my other chainsaw to cut it out. I mean, I've been doing this stuff for near 50 years and it still happens once every couple of years.

This happens to me all the time with my chainsaw. Ugh. 

• Haha 2

On 3/17/2023 at 1:00 AM, schmoozer said:

My worst issue is stepping in dog pee in the middle of the night. We have 5 older dogs who don’t always bother to go outside, or even make it to the piddle pad.

”Piddle” I learned from my grandfather, born in 1903.

It was the cats hairballs for me--ugh--at least I wear socks to bed--lol.

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Ric said:

I hear you there--what a drag it is.

I once hit a railroad spike in a tree--sparks were a flying--too late--the chain was shot--same tree another spike.

What they were doing there out in the wild, I will never know--two chains, one tree--Ugh for sure.

7 hours ago, akroorka said:

It was the cats hairballs for me--ugh--at least I wear socks to bed--lol.

We had a black cat named Ozzie, who was a night hunter. You had a flashlight or turned on all the lights when you got out of bed. Mouse, rat, and squirrel parts all over the house. He even left a rat head in the dogs food bowl one night.

used to get his butt kicked by something every few months, resulting in a $400 vet bill and a week of being locked in my office with the cone of shame.

one night he didn’t come home, figured he had lost the fight. About 6 months later we were in the back yard gardening, when over the fence comes Ozzie, sporting a cool purple collar with tags🤣 he sat down for a few minutes, cleaned himself, then jumped back over the fence. Never saw him again.

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1

5 hours ago, akroorka said:

I hear you there--what a drag it is.

I once hit a railroad spike in a tree--sparks were a flying--too late--the chain was shot--same tree another spike.

What they were doing there out in the wild, I will never know--two chains, one tree--Ugh for sure.

Environmentalists used to spike trees to try to stop logging. 

• Like 1

They also spiked Beetle Kill tagged trees when I did thinning  projects in Boulder. But they also spiked live trees. So the question was why spike dead and live trees. Their spike killed and live trees and we waste hours replacing and sharpen chains. So we bumped up our training and found examples of spiked trees and now knew what to do. 20 years later ????? It all burned up🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

RAR

• Like 1

On 3/23/2023 at 7:19 PM, Fire1981 said:

They also spiked Beetle Kill tagged trees when I did thinning  projects in Boulder. But they also spiked live trees. So the question was why spike dead and live trees. Their spike killed and live trees and we waste hours replacing and sharpen chains. So we bumped up our training and found examples of spiked trees and now knew what to do. 20 years later ????? It all burned up🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

RAR

I think it was the ELF? Earth Liberation Front? Bunch of whackos…

• Haha 1

On 3/22/2023 at 8:25 PM, Ric said:

Happened to me just last week LOL. Bar pinched so tight nothing  short of breaking out the second saw was going to free it.