$$$ Peltier Rainbos

5 hours ago, Melissa said:

What's with common peltier rainbos getting such high bids lately?  Has anyone noticed besides me?  

Am I sitting on a goldmine?  🤑

The price of Rainbo's has been steadily going up as collectors already have their hands on most of the more desirable Nlr's. It's been going up on @ a pretty steady pace, especially in the last 5 years or so. 

1 minute ago, Chad G. said:

The price of Rainbo's has been steadily going up as collectors already have their hands on most of the more desirable Nlr's. It's been going up on @ a pretty steady pace, especially in the last 5 years or so. 

I did not know that.  I know NLRs are super pricy, but I never imagined common Rainbos were worth more than a quarter each. 

Just now, Melissa said:

I did not know that.  I know NLRs are super pricy, but I never imagined common Rainbos were worth more than a quarter each. 

I hear ya, I never thought they'd be worth more than a penny or 2 each   :blink:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Alan said:

I'll just note that "asking" are not "sold" prices.   Don't feed the inflation intent.

These are sold listings.  I'm particularly talking about maybe 3-4 lots of common pelt rainbos that sold yesterday.  I believe the lot had 35-36 rainbos and sold for over $50.

Here is a great thread from AAM.
Peltier "Rainbos" rival Akro Corkscrews for the variety of colors and combinations involved. 
I do not blame anyone for paying up to add to their collection. It was bound to happen.
There are some great Pelt Rainbos out there to be collected—just some killer Pelt Rainbos.

https://www.allaboutmarbles.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=24544&hilit=rainbos

Marble—On!!

• Like 1

I love pelt rainbo mibs they have some killer combo's. 

They are not making anymore😉 and I'm sure some of ya have hords  in boxes and bags . Wait til conquer mibs get attention.....they are great marbles also super clear glass ...😜

• Like 1
  • Award 1

33 minutes ago, Carowill said:

All it takes are two people who want something in an auction and things tend to get out of hand!  I know from personal experience!

Man you are not kidding easy to get caught up .if some one wants just one marble in a lot.....bam.....