Kokomo/Peltier. Settle this debate

abductedbyorbs

I bought these from an established seller with the understanding I was getting my first set of Kokos. Yet, I've been advised that what I have are Pelts. The Kokomo site shows them, and I've never seen them listed as Peltiers.

Screenshot_20190204-100000~2.png

I agree with pelt, a few Kokomo are easier to ID for some collectors ,but I find most are so close , I just call them all pelts in my world 🌎 I wish marble shows were closer to me ,I would like to study Kokomo mibs in hand 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm actually surprised and pleased to see that the consensus is back to Peltier for these.  I have watched the alleged-Kokomo train picking up steam and I'm glad to hear that maybe things have slowed down and even gone in reverse. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

When Jessica went into full blown Kokomo hunt mode and then released the pics, facebook went nuts for Kokomos. The good thing about all that is that it brought out more awareness and information about what Kokomos really look like. Lots of dug examples and pieces that other collectors had hidden away from the internet are now shown. Shortly after, the sooty bubbles trait got dismissed from being a sure fire Koko sign. I think Kokomo IDs are being honed and zeroed in these days. Lots of focus on the type and people learning about them now. I love Marbles... here we are collecting things that were made 50-100 years ago and we are still learning and uncovering new information all the time. When there is nothing left to learn it might get old but I don't see that happening for a long time.

• Like 1
  • Award 2
  • Thanks 1

I associate big blow holes with Pelts. 
Of course we only see the very best in books and posted images. 
I have never been a big show attendee, so I suffer from the lack of discussion on this type.
Did Kokomo’s suffer the same with blow holes?
Kokomo had the same machinery and many of the same recipes for the glass.
Maybe—just maybe—the middle one could be a Kokomo imho. What a delight that would be!
I appreciate all opinions and hope for some more info on this subject.
Marble—On!!

• Thanks 1