I have a good feeling about this one .61"

Gr8Natured

There are lots of reflections on the surface of the marble, your phone, your fingers, furniture, wall decor, etc, which makes it hard to see what the marble really looks like. It also looks like it is different colors depending on which photo you look at. Since all we have to go on for ID are your photos, it's important that they accurately show the marble's color. If the photo doesn't look like the marble in hand it can be near impossible to provide an accurate ID.

My impression of this one is that it's a Vacor Rooster with an interesting pattern. Although, it might be vintage, it's hard to tell from the pics.

The photos are not optimum which is not really a criticism but does present an extra challenge.  I'm seeing the base color as a particular dark wine red that I associate with some CAC slags.  This color creates a bronzy effect where the white is just below the surface.  IMHO along with the color blows in the white and pattern flow in general I'd have this with my CAC slags. 

29 minutes ago, Runvs said:

It looks like a Vintage MFC or possibly an Early Akro but most likely an MFC.

Hello.  Welcome.  It would not be MFC.  MFC didn't make red slags.  The red marbles mentioned in MFC advertising were oxblood.