Vitro?

AvvaRae

🫣The coloring is so vast it confuses me vs what is normally out there to see/compare to but in the "seams" it looks similar to vitro... 

I know my Lingo isn't there yet lol I'll pick up what everyone is putting down 😂 eventually 

IMG_20230725_125145.jpg

IMG_20230725_125203.jpg

IMG_20230725_125224.jpg

IMG_20230725_125153.jpg

IMG_20230725_125213.jpg

11 minutes ago, akroorka said:

This one is a Vitro imho.

A very nice one---

Thanks for the images!

Marble On!!!

Thank you  for the insight 😊 & I thought so too but I have no idea how to value visualization as nice vs common or just eh..if eh is even a thing 😂😎🤗

1 minute ago, AvvaRae said:

how to value visualization as nice vs common or just eh

It is not too common--believe me there.

"Eh" is a thing for sure--we just do not use the "eh" thing here--"eh"may be very exciting to a new collector, why burst any bubbles?

We were all in the "eh" stage of collecting at one point or another.

We all try to encourage the marble collecting madness no matter what is posted or displayed.

I by the way, collect them all--"eh" or top notch--I just love this stuff!!!

"Common" is getting less and less a thing with "Vintage Machine Made Marbles". Get them when you can.

Marble--On!!---"eh"--on as well!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, akroorka said:

It is not too common--believe me there.

"Eh" is a thing for sure--we just do not use the "eh" thing here--"eh"may be very exciting to a new collector, why burst any bubbles?

We were all in the "eh" stage of collecting at one point or another.

We all try to encourage the marble collecting madness no matter what is posted or displayed.

I by the way, collect them all--"eh" or top notch--I just love this stuff!!!

"Common" is getting less and less a thing with "Vintage Machine Made Marbles". Get them when you can.

Marble--On!!---"eh"--on as well!!!

Totally respect that!!! 

And completely understandable, I am often reluctant share because mine feel so "ordinary" compared to what I see" but your comment actually makes me feel/iterates what I feel like when I see my marbles... I literally spend hours looking at them 🤣 .. because it's just so fascinating to me and I feel like everytime I look at them I see something different... Thank you for this comment and I'll keep my verbage exciting hehe .  I hope I didn't come off as icky, and if I did I completely apologize. 

Again I appreciate the comment/feedback 😃 

• Award 1