3/4 WVS

Fire1981

Not a deal breaker but makes you really want to disqualify those makers. Also Davis and Jackson, although there were a few Jacksons found that big, I think it was done on a 5/8" machine same as Cairo I believe. But Cairo was all over the place, like they had a hard time making consistent sized marbles. I'd say more than 90% of vintage shooter swirls will be Alley.Ā 

• Award 1

10 hours ago, cheese said:

Not a deal breaker but makes you really want to disqualify those makers. Also Davis and Jackson, although there were a few Jacksons found that big, I think it was done on a 5/8" machine same as Cairo I believe. But Cairo was all over the place, like they had a hard time making consistent sized marbles. I'd say more than 90% of vintage shooter swirls will be Alley.Ā 

Thank you again for the insight. Always appreciated šŸ‘āœ…ļø

On 8/31/2023 at 11:15 PM, Fire1981 said:

So can or should I put this one with my Alleyā€™s ? It kinda sounds like itšŸ”„

RAR

No, that one I would put with JABO. I was talking about vintage swirls, which this one isn't IMO. Especially with Josh and Ric thinking the same.

6 hours ago, Fire1981 said:

Iā€™m good with that but whatā€™s up the all the US Postal Service CR@P ? šŸ”„

RAR

As I recall, there was an investors run where a R/W/B marble name had something to do with the USPS. Obviously, I don't remember the specifics. lol

I'd be surprised if @Nantucketdink didn't know more about it though.