Show us your ...

AvvaRae

13 hours ago, Joe2 said:

Screenshot_20231011-141105_Facebook.jpg

We spent 2 days in Ojo Caliente, NM after the balloon fiesta. Pretty remote small town, saw miniature fire hydrants with only 1-1/2” hose connections. The Bldg FDC connections were also 1-1/2”. 

• Like 1

Those choices of hot springs there are amazing. I haven't been there since 1993. I think there was a Hostile with maybe 12 rooms. I slept in the back of my truck with my dogs on the NFS land about 3-5 miles away.......in January. It was cold. 21 degrees cold. Threw the dogs in the cab, ate breakfast, cranked the heat, and rolled in around 7:00 ! Misty Morning Bliss 🔥

RAR

• Like 1

On 10/12/2023 at 9:35 PM, Fire1981 said:

Those choices of hot springs there are amazing. I haven't been there since 1993. I think there was a Hostile with maybe 12 rooms. I slept in the back of my truck with my dogs on the NFS land about 3-5 miles away.......in January. It was cold. 21 degrees cold. Threw the dogs in the cab, ate breakfast, cranked the heat, and rolled in around 7:00 ! Misty Morning Bliss 🔥

RAR

It has been updated. Awesome place but not cheap. We had a cliffside room with a private hottub. The wife’s cousin left us some $ when she passed at 101 years old, so we splurged. The 80-minute CBD massage was incredible. Tried to get her to move in with us, but no go🥴

8 hours ago, Carowill said:

Flocked trees and a fall freeze!

It's beautiful, Bill. I could look at that all day. I'll bet your dog loves the weather - looks like a furry beast. 🙂

We're expecting our first hard freeze this weekend here in west-central Indiana, and I'm looking forward to it!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ric said:

It's beautiful, Bill. I could look at that all day. I'll bet your dog loves the weather - looks like a furry beast. 🙂

We're expecting our first hard freeze this weekend here in west-central Indiana, and I'm looking forward to it!

“Mo” (cocker spaniel) loves being outside.  “Outside “ is his favorite word.

• Like 1

Salmon fishing and spending the night on LORD island a couple years back, smack dab in the middle of the Columbia river "Fantastic" Also a few pix of some of the fruits of our labor. These pix are all from the same spot on the island, the landmarks can be recognized in the pix from dusk as well as the daylight pictures, good friends & good times !!

Good Day 027 (2).jpg

Good Day 008.jpg

Good Day 025.jpg

Good Day 033.jpg

Fishin is hard work, nothin like a little Siesta !!  This is the land where the big one doesn't get away.

Island Fishing 6.2.07 043.jpg

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...