🎅🎄Christmas marble mail drawing for new collectors! Reply by December 10th, 2023 to enter the drawing.

bumblebee

‘Twas  the week before Christmas and all was quite calm, I got a cool package. Is it from Mom. I in my blue jeans just sitting alone hear footsteps out front, I think it’s a gnome. He came with the flash. He must’ve been busy. I don’t see his reindeer. What is he crazy? Suddenly I see him his sleigh is all white. I’m really surprised it’s not even night. His clothes were all blue and he carried a bag. No toys did I see not even a hat? He said, not a word as he went door-to-door, and nothing about him was really that fat. Soon he was finished he jumped in his sleigh four cylinder started and off on his way. As he drove down the street I heard only this, “Have fun with the marbles shoot straight and don’t miss”.   IMG_8783.thumb.jpeg.7666966aa82fc608166bad50cd887bad.jpeg

IMG_8782.jpeg

IMG_8781.jpeg

IMG_8780.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Award 1

30 minutes ago, B-rett66 said:

‘Twas  the week before Christmas

Nice stuff B-rett66!
My only thing to say is--stick to marble collecting—you will never make it as a Poet or a Rapper:dunno:.

Thanks to bumblebee--great idea and a nice bunch of mibs as well.

Marble--On!!

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, B-rett66 said:

‘Twas  the week before Christmas and all was quite calm, I got a cool package. Is it from Mom. I in my blue jeans just sitting alone hear footsteps out front, I think it’s a gnome. He came with the flash. He must’ve been busy. I don’t see his reindeer. What is he crazy? Suddenly I see him his sleigh is all white. I’m really surprised it’s not even night. His clothes were all blue and he carried a bag. No toys did I see not even a hat? He said, not a word as he went door-to-door, and nothing about him was really that fat. Soon he was finished he jumped in his sleigh four cylinder started and off on his way. As he drove down the street I heard only this, “Have fun with the marbles shoot straight and don’t miss”.   

Hah! 🤣 

Glad they made it despite delays caused by the Abominable Snow Man.

Merry Christmas! 🎄

• Like 1
  • Award 1