🎭CAC?

Joe2

2 hours ago, Steph said:

:)   *tossing Rick a bone*

I'll backtrack and dither here.  

"Leaning Master, but with the bright green I am still seeing foreign possibilities"

I'm not convinced that the brilliant, unnatural green is a faithful reproduction of the actual color.  I've never seen a green like that.  I'll suggest that its either HDR, 'Vivid' chroma boost setting or some very strange lighting - some over-driven flash etc.  The pic is over-exposed.

1 hour ago, Joe2 said:

Is anyone seeing a possibility of a Hand-gathered? I too was entertaining the thought of a foreign possibility. Just haven't seen a Master ever in this color palette 😘 must be so Rare ahf.

So far I'm not seeing the possibility of handgathering.  I _think_ I'm seeing two v-shaped cutlines ... leading to the thoughts of it being Master. 

I'm curious about the Mexican possibilities though.  I have been hearing that there were some gorgeous Master-like marbles coming out of Mexico in the 50's and 60's. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steph said:

So far I'm not seeing the possibility of handgathering.  I _think_ I'm seeing two v-shaped cutlines ... leading to the thoughts of it being Master. 

I'm curious about the Mexican possibilities though.  I have been hearing that there were some gorgeous Master-like marbles coming out of Mexico in the 50's and 60's. 

Yes, it is not hand-gathered, no CAC nor Akro, Master, but that brushed white is something and complements this green. Blending into the green and so bright. Master's are brushed but not like this which looks like whitewash. It looks like there's is paint on it.

You may be on to something Steph, it is quite different, very unusual.  A Whitewash

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jeff54 said:

Yes, it is not hand-gathered, no CAC nor Akro, Master, but that brushed white is something and complements this green. Blending into the green and so bright. Master's are brushed but not like this which looks like whitewash. It looks like there's is paint on it.

You may be on to something Steph, it is quite different, very unusual.  A Whitewash

I've always heard the term Mottled could this marble identify with this term not certain I understand the meaning.

9 hours ago, Joe2 said:

I've always heard the term Mottled could this marble identify with this term not certain I understand the meaning.

Yes, mottled wouldn't be wrong. I had not seen the newer photo and so, it seems the first has very bright white so, now, I am not sure what it really looks like. Either way, it is quite unusual

and I do not see a pattern to ID it.

3 hours ago, Jeff54 said:

Yes, mottled wouldn't be wrong. I had not seen the newer photo and so, it seems the first has very bright white so, now, I am not sure what it really looks like. Either way, it is quite unusual

and I do not see a pattern to ID it.

Thank you for input, my only regret was taking it out side, it fell about 6 "and now has ²hit marks. Vary, vary, fragile.