Mibs with nips? 😯

Djp5690

3 hours ago, akroorka said:

I agree Chad--I lust love to og ben by the way.

Could these be 3d printed marbles?
Marble—On!!

I don't know about the marble manufacturer but the stand is certainly 3D printed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fire1981 said:

Is that a Ken Griffey Jr. card I see up there🔥

RAR

One of MANY cards of The Kid in my collection. My hobbies are taking over. Cards. Marbles. I just got into RC planes too. Man, is THAT hobby a MONEY PIT. You start with something small. You can zip around INSIDE the house with. Then, you find the cheap outdoor ones. Then you hear about planes that can do 100+mph, or travel 70km (guided by camera/gps. Before you know it, you’re $600 deep and STILL HAVE TO BUILD THEM WHEN THEY ARRIVE  this is my long range flyer…  First “jet engine” comes tomorrow  IMG_6586.thumb.jpeg.d84f6a50b60cf4ec9a9ce7569a5e73fe.jpeg

IMG_6560.jpeg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Djp5690 said:

One of MANY cards of The Kid in my collection. My hobbies are taking over. Cards. Marbles. I just got into RC planes too. Man, is THAT hobby a MONEY PIT. You start with something small. You can zip around INSIDE the house with. Then, you find the cheap outdoor ones. Then you hear about planes that can do 100+mph, or travel 70km (guided by camera/gps. Before you know it, you’re $600 deep and STILL HAVE TO BUILD THEM WHEN THEY ARRIVE  this is my long range flyer…  First “jet engine” comes tomorrow  IMG_6586.thumb.jpeg.d84f6a50b60cf4ec9a9ce7569a5e73fe.jpeg

IMG_6560.jpeg

I can see why that's a money pit! Now, if you absolutely hate your wallet, you can get into mountainbiking as well ;)

Also, do you know the Messerschmitt Me 262? The most beautiful plane I've ever seen IMO...

• Care 1

21 hours ago, TheVacorFan said:

I can see why that's a money pit! Now, if you absolutely hate your wallet, you can get into mountainbiking as well ;)

Also, do you know the Messerschmitt Me 262? The most beautiful plane I've ever seen IMO...

Oooooooo. She’s a beaut!  Not too pricey, but the shipping is a deal breaker. I have an F-22 abd F-35 on the way. They both run in on a 50mm edf(electric ducted fan… think turbine) and sound like legit jets. I need a year or so before I’ll be ready to fly them. 

IMG_6701.png

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Djp5690 said:

Oooooooo. She’s a beaut!  Not too pricey, but the shipping is a deal breaker. I have an F-22 abd F-35 on the way. They both run in on a 50mm edf(electric ducted fan… think turbine) and sound like legit jets. I need a year or so before I’ll be ready to fly them. 

IMG_6701.png

WOW !! The shipping is more than the plane, what a bummer.

3 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

WOW !! The shipping is more than the plane, what a bummer.

Still, to buy that model anywhere else, is likely closer to $400. The price of these things is just insane. They’re all foam and plastic, with a couple small high rpm motors. Someone is making a KILLING. The key is to jump on them when places like AliExpress have free shipping. 

ps….  Twin 50mm edf’s…. If they’re 12 blade fans, that thing will do 120mph.  😝 

• Wow 1

8 hours ago, TheVacorFan said:

Wow, that's blisteringly fast!

I’m my way home right now to put this 50 mm F 22 together. I don’t think it’ll go quite as fast, until I upgrade the fans. But I’m still a novice at this. I have probably three months before. I’ll be ready to fly this thing.
things get really fast when they’re up to about 90 mm. Some of those guys can push 200. I believe this Habu 90 mm hit 208 miles an hour

Then there’s the other side of the coin. Some of the lighter planes are intended to go long distance. They’re flown via GPS and the camera mounted in the nose. Some of the longest distances they pushed it been about 100 km and a single battery. I think I’m really going to enjoy flying this guy. It’s a hobby that has so many options. I haven’t even thought about helicopters or amphibious vehicles yet.

IMG_6746.jpeg

IMG_6751.jpeg

IMG_6586.jpeg