Is this mica?

MajorMarbles762

"Welcome to Marble Connection"  :wave2:

Looks like mica to me, it sure isn't oven brick.

again,

"Welcome"

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

"Welcome to Marble Connection"  :wave2:

Looks like mica to me, it sure isn't oven brick.

again,

"Welcome"

It looks quite bricky to me.  I am not seeing the reflections I would hope for with mica.  

But at that size, how would brick get into it, right?

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Steph said:

It looks quite bricky to me.  I am not seeing the reflections I would hope for with mica.  

But at that size, how would brick get into it, right?

Drat, I knew I should have gotten those new readers yesterday ??    :wacko:  .... I'm blind as a  ... 🦇

56 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

Drat, I knew I should have gotten those new readers yesterday ??    :wacko:  .... I'm blind as a  ... 🦇

No worries there Chad, I Way jumped the gun too...being at work, my glance has to be as quick as my answers! I chimed in on this one with seconds to go before some helmets had to come out of the molds!

I see the "bricky" now, plus I'm inclined to think it's a junky foreign make. Still cool though!