Mostly Pix - Bogard

Steph

The cat's eyes I orginally posted here have found a home in post #6 of this thread, Japanese Cat's Eye?, USA cat's eye?. So I've deleted them here to conserve attachment space.

I'll keep the thread though ... optimistically waiting for more Bogard pix!

Note: There may be other pix in the links here, Compilation: Original Packaging.

• 12 years later...

As I continue my shift from Photobucket to Imgur, here are some Bogard pictures I retrieved.  I think these (or at least most of them)  are from David Chamberlain, and were posted in the Bogard thread at Marble Mental.  

yoh9LzF.jpg

1DHUGq0.jpg

YRtptwz.jpg

HteONnH.jpg

2B04JfQ.jpg

I have the checkbook stub on the left of the photo. It says the check was for cateyes. Some checks to MK were for cateyes too I believe, and also for marbles in sizes that Bogard couldn't produce. I also found record of business with Champion.

• 1 year later...
On 2/25/2020 at 1:40 PM, cheese said:

I don't have many pics of Bogard marbles. I'll try to get some soon. Here are some of a pack of cat eyes and a collage shot of a Halloween Cat. I tried to get pics through the bag but the bag is cloudy and I don't want to open it.

Copy-of-Presentation-Untitled-Design.jpg
DSCN1756.jpg
DSCN1755.jpg
DSCN1754.jpg
DSCN1762.jpg
DSCN1761.jpg
DSCN1759.jpg
DSCN1757.jpg
DSCN1758.jpg

How rare do you think that bag is what would you say is a fair price for one 🤔 someone I know has 1 about the same condition. Any info is appreciated thanks 

Thank you for the info.....

10 hours ago, cheese said:

It's not rare. The bag should sell for $20-$30 if in good shape. If it has some of the nicer marbles like the halloween I pictured, then the value would be higher.

Good example of the variation in the bag contents Ric, Tommy, this is what I was talking about, the bag on the left has some of the more sought after marbles in it and is worth more because of them.

8 hours ago, cheese said:

Good example of the variation in the bag contents Ric, Tommy, this is what I was talking about, the bag on the left has some of the more sought after marbles in it and is worth more because of them.

Lol now I gonna take a better look at the bag before I pass on it ...thanks again👍