New Jabos, Photogenic ?

It was a very cool production. I learned one important thing, among the many things I learned while down there in the company of great people. It didn't hit me until well after the run was over and I was home going over my mibs with my lovely wife. When the run first started I was so excited to see the "color" come out in the mibs. They put in some lutz, some mica and green aventurine if I am not mistaken, but I was waiting for some "color". I will chalk it up to being new, not only to mibs but to the whole process and creation in general. What I learned hit me at home while looking over these first mibs that were run. They are translucent, full of wisps of white, green, mica and lutz and they are my favorites out of all the mibs that were run down there. I just love that you can look "into" the soul of the marble and each one tells a different tale. So lovely, so striking, so perfect! I just love them, can you tell? They are all wonderful but these first ones, out of the three quarter machine are my absolute favorites. Maybe I'll get some pictures posted up soon, but I am notoriously slow about these things! lol God bless!

You might even find some pee-wee's,champagne base,with green and blue aventurine,oxblood and lutz.

Double fisted,"special" coffee+a couple of pork chops in a can,are just a couple of the secrets.-LOL

You gotta have a good "bumping leg too,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hey Gary,I bet you will NEVER forget the run.(same as me).Wouldnt it be great,to do it again?

Id be there in record time!!

Indeed! I am waiting on my backpay from dear ol' Uncle Sam. Hopefully it will be here sooner than later but it will be here. Thanks to Bill for the info, and I am hitting them hard bud! lol So, I will have some, after my house is completed and my wife gets onboard, mad money to go make some marbles. I have a idea for a theme on a run and already ran it by a few people who seem to like it. I also want to keep the idea alive that got me and the wife down there and pass it on to someone who is interested but hasn't participated in something like this before. May there be many, many more runs in the future! God Bless!

p.s. I will have to take some extra time off to visit with Sam and maybe we could even get away and do some fishing. My brother's mouth hit the floor when I told him about those yellow perch! lol That's a trip we have to take as well!

I wonder how that gold lutz and some blue av got in there on night shift? By sleepy eyes and griff as coach. Better check them close for surprises. What goes bump in the night ? Griff,s knee on a marble machine. What a night !!!!!!!!!!!!!