Jabo "mylee" Run

Bocci

To wash out the tank to set up for the Joker run these marbles were named after Dave's second granddaughter ("Mylee"). These are 1/2" and 5/8"'s in size and I'm told less then 200 lbs were made.

Will post pics as soon as I can.

To wash out the tank to set up for the Joker run these marbles were named after Dave's second granddaughter ("Mylee"). These are 1/2" and 5/8"'s in size and I'm told less then 200 lbs were made.

Will post pics as soon as I can.

you seem to be keeping quite busy Ant. c ya

marie

Thurs. April 9th '09 10:30 AM

RE. Jabo "mylee" Run -Please excuse me if this is a duplication becuase I believe I just accidentally caused it to

go into the trash whilst attempting to scroll down the screen in an effort to add this/reply. I really do not know

what I'm doing.

I want to bring some clarification to the usage of the name "mylee" as it relates to a specific marble.

For sometime(years) Dave McCullough has wanted to pull off a Red, White & Blue marble. Call it patriotic fervor.

Actually some time in the past year I proposed the same to him letting him know a R,W&Blue marble w/mica

would be totally cool. In 1989-'90 I commissioned David Salazar to make me some Peppermint Swirls. I had

Peppermint Swirl examples from over a doz. different contemporary marble makers during the early 1990s.

So, when during the March 5th Tribute to Friendship Run he did indeed accomplish a 3/4" Red, White & Blue w/

mica marble the immediate thought was to give it serious name recognition. Thus the name Mylee. That was

clearly established.

Now I do not know the inner machinations occuring with this latest run but I felt for the purposes of clarification

I should bring to the attention of all that quite legitimately(and how more legitimate than withe Dave Mc-

Cullough's sanction could it be) a marble has already been named after his granddaughter Mylee.

Thank you for considering these nomenclature facts, David Chamberlain

That's what I had understood also! I also knew that Dave always wanted a red, white and blue marble. I was told that it was named after Dave's 2 grandaughter Mylee! And was named during the Tribute to Friendship run! I even wrote it down! So I was very confussed after I read that the last Joker run named one Mylee also???????

Dave wrote me that the washout to set the tank for the most recent 2009 Joker 2nd Run Oxblood/Aventurine Series was named after his second granddaughter, "Mylee" by Rick Hall & Ed Parsons two of the main investors of the Joker run. These marbles are 1/2" and 5/8" in diameter.

I must say they sure are sweet...Jabo "Mylee" Run.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh no, I thought that was the Edna Ross!?! lol Can someone clarify as I am now totally confused! lol (Granted it doesn't take much to confuse my fragile mind lol) God Bless!

P.S. Could someone please post some more pictures of this tank wash Mylee run, please? And also post some of the concurrent runs that I have missed asap! I am in need of a Jabo fix! lol God Bless!

Very cool Ric! How many different kinds were produced during the wash? Those are killer! I especially like the first one in both rows! And the second one in both rows! And, well ya the third one in both rows! Well, wow... I like them all! lol Thank you a ton for posting these, they are awesome!

• 12 years later...