Machine Mades

WOW GREAT CAC MIBS. HERE ARE A FEW OF MINE, THESE ARE ALL 3/4 INCHES EXCEPT FOR THE ELECTRIC YELLOW AND ORANGE SUBMARINE WHICH IS A WHOPPING 15/16 INCHES. AND I THOUGHT EVERYONE MIGHT LIKE TO SEE MY GODZILLA SIZE GUINEA ONCE AGAIN. IT IS 15/16 INCHES AND MINT. CAC MIKE

Hey Mike, Thanks for showing those - nice marbles. I would really like to see a couple of more shots of the one in the center and the upper left. The rest look Vitro to me. When I first saw my marble I was almost sure it was Vitro. But it is really swirled up, and you can't detect any cut-lines without a great deal of imagination. And since I have seen Alleys with similar colors, and had gotten input from a couple of other collectors, I went with Alley. But now that I've seen yours, I'm undecided again . . . so thanks a lot for that. lol. -Ric

Mike, the more I look at these the more Vitro they look, mine included. Although, I hope someone else will be able to shed some light on these, since I haven't seen too many of them, and they sure are nice marbles.

. . . I'd like to see the Alley experts weigh in. People who really know Alley like triker, mibcapper, and wv ron. Edna

Two out of three already weighed-in on mine - Alley. But neither of them will admit to perfection. lol. You're pretty darn good with the Vitros yourself there, Edna . . . How's Vitro feel to you? -Ric

yuk-yuk ... miles and ... many miles to go before such a tag is hanging here edna ... appreciate the thought tho ... but i did haul 6 boxes up those steps to match em up. didn't happen. base colors .. striping ... ox ... just didn't come close to any alleys i have. and .. gotta remember, i'm the one .. har .. that bought " those" pelts at vienna :o ... bill

Brother Bill, You need to be more assertive! lol

I just realized that's a perfect example of "the pot calling the kettle black" - sorry!

har .. har ... yea .. bit shy .. huh .. safety in seclusion. usually tread where i know.but, i do know these ... bill

post-75-124780051449_thumb.jpg

post-75-124780053615_thumb.jpg

Ric ??? Are you being serious ? i could be wrong but that looks 100% Vitro also...

LOL, Kevin, LOL

. . . Any chance of a some different views of that mib in that post Ric ?

Maybe some other time. It's not a swirl. I've lost interest for the moment.

2177758590104684377S425x425Q85.jpg