Mike Reliford Sells The Largest And Rarest Christensen Guinea On Ebay

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike,

$77 was the high bid for which mib ?

Also, I would suggest you use the phrase " that I know of its existence " for the more omniscient phrase " known to exist".

Maybe I am wrong, but I doubt you have seen every CAC that exists.

Ken

THE ONLY KNOWN EXISTING BLACK OX-BLOOD STRIPED OPAQUE

Well you just gotta rub it in huh ? you ripped me completely off for that mib Mike and you know it of course your going to deny it, but facts are facts you gave me a bunch of crap common mibs for it after you said there was a bunch of good stuff in there. No worries what go's around comes around !!!!!!!

Well you just gotta rub it in huh ? you ripped me completely off for that mib Mike and you know it of course your going to deny it, but facts are facts you gave me a bunch of crap common mibs for it after you said there was a bunch of good stuff in there. No worries what go's around comes around !!!!!!!

No kidding?

YOU GAVE ME 2 flats of junky nicked up flea bit mibs (which is my fault for not going through them well enough) but you knew and peeled out of there in a hurry!!

i'm not the only one you have done this to so it's no secret how you work.........

And please lets do air it all out here Mike, if your dumb enough to tell people how you really make yout money then so be it, point is you ripped me off, 4 flats ??, there was 2 flats of str8 junky common mibs like i said what go's around comes around....

NOW IT ENDS !

And for the record i called you first to buy some of my collection so i could get you in any way icould for selling me a bunch of JUNK MIBS for a Mint+ BLACK CAC S/O w/OX !!!!!!!!!

And sorry to the rest of the folks on the board, but it seems the marble world is always on the fritz in some way shape or form, it never stops it's always drama, it has to be the most shameful undermining hobby i have ever got into, always out for a buck or to rip someone off (knowingly in most cases) but again im sorry but it had to be stated that Mike doesn't mind ripping people off to boast about the collection he has built by stealing from people....

Kevin, my experience(started in 1993) is that there are more good than bad, but there are for sure people out there that will play games. I'm sure its just as bad in the other antique hobbies. I just bought a handmade that was buffed, didnt realize it until I got it home. I only paid 20.00 for it but still... I should be more careful. I gave it to my daughter to play with, it wont end up back in circulation.

Kevin, my experience(started in 1993) is that there are more good than bad, but there are for sure people out there that will play games. I'm sure its just as bad in the other antique hobbies. I just bought a handmade that was buffed, didnt realize it until I got it home. I only paid 20.00 for it but still... I should be more careful. I gave it to my daughter to play with, it wont end up back in circulation.

So buffing made it junk?