O T: Super Poll

Steph

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your team?

• Go Colts!
    • Go Saints!

both are great teams! not sure we can cheer for one over the other. but at least we know it's going to be one great game!

already planning the 'football' food for the day! looking forward to watching some dang great football!

saints dont match up in the secondary...manning has a big game and colts roll....only hope for the saints is to get to manning early....could be over in the first half...saints win if they get over 6 sacks and 5 turnovers....colts 43-10

Geeze duffy, you're making it almost insurmountable for the Saints. Nothing like dashing the hopes of us less than prescient prognosticators. I'm hoping for a wellspring of nostalgia from Archie Manning harkening back to those days when his heart was with the Saints. It's time for some deep-seated faith in the rightness of the cause. I believe that past history can be surmounted. It took ten more years after my mother died in 1994 for the Red Sox to finally reign supreme in 2004 and it brought tears to my eyes. My brother and I saw to it that her obit had a paragraph that stated: "Barbara Chamberlain was a lifelong fan of the Boston Red Sox!" David

Being as my purple Favre didn't make it....I'll go with the Saints...this is their season for 'firsts'...they're wired for sound, hyped up and ready to make themselves known. It'll be tight, by a 3 point kick.

Saints 24...Colts 21

Don't forget halftime...The Who...get out your air guitars and jammmmmm!

:-) Felicia

Colts will win, Saints will not be able to hold back the pass rush (their Achilles heal) from the ends and will incur at least 3 sacks, multiples rushes and 2 int's, close in the 1st half (17-14 colts) but in the 2nd half Colts experience will shine thru final score 35-21 colts IMHO

Being as my purple Favre didn't make it....I'll go with the Saints...this is their season for 'firsts'...they're wired for sound, hyped up and ready to make themselves known. It'll be tight, by a 3 point kick.

Saints 24...Colts 21

Don't forget halftime...The Who...get out your air guitars and jammmmmm!

:-) Felicia

WHO DAT!!!

I kinda wanted the Saints to win, but only because they survived the all the water. I guess that shows how much I know about football but I'm learning as fast as my 9 year old nephew can teach me LMAO Best part of the night was Lillie dancing to the WHO, turned the lights out and it was FANTASTIC, that baby can dance :)