Bring Kerosene Heaters To Canton

greg11

we've never been to this show. What you just posted is why. We are southerners... don't drive in that kind of weather. It always sounds like such a good show, but nearly always has this kind of weather for it. Maybe one year the weather will be freaky and we can make it. edna

Can't speak for Canton but I think I can hear the snow melting as I type, I've heard the highways are all good. I'm in Dayton, friends in Wilmington and Cincy all say they are great. I think it's only the back roads that are still bad, I'm thinking the white stuff is over at least for a little while:)

Im in the middle of it!!!!!!!!!

South central Pa.

I have a few feet,,,,thats right,,,,FEET!From the last storm,and the current one,together.I have piled up snow,8 feet high,and am running out of space.

All surrounding highways closed,governers orders.

I will be heading out that way,tommorow,if there are any survivors.

How about a show report?Many cancel?many leave?

Hate to do the drive,if there isnt going to be anyone there.

With the exception of Edna,and Weldon,if you cant handle 18 degrees,you aint gonna go ice fishing with me!!!----LOL---(Id put a nice heated bob house for them)

I canceled, I'm sure it will be fine to drive the main roads tomorrow. I just cant deal with it bringing a 4 year old. The drive could extend past the 6 hour mark if snow or drifts create slow traffic.

Griff yep... You're in the middle of it, its really bad between PA and Delaware. Roads clear down in Louisville with about 6-7 inches of snow on the ground. Dont get sideways on the highway again with all those wood marble cases in the truck!

this weather is a freak occurance...maybe its a little chilly but not this much snow...i cant really remember the last time there was even snow on the ground...movin this show wouldnt make good sense....im going later today...prob leavin bout 9am or so....

You people that have made it to the show are definitely to be commended. The roughest I've had it have been rain white-outs, hellacious micri-cells and tornadoes a couple times in my Summer and Fall back 'n' forths across the country many times catching the Vayder's show in Minneapolis, Bert's show in MA and then I forget OK

on the way back or one of the three TX shows(Houston, Dallas or Ne Braunfels). That would be in the Fall. Then in the summer I've drive from CA to Amana and on to New England again spending the summer and catching a show in Texas on the way back. And that doesn't

even count time times bet. 1988 and 1996 when I was caretakling for my Mom in Mass. and I'd drive to OH or Chicago for a show. I was insane! I did 925 miles only once but 725 in a day twice. I like the 350 to 500 range these days. Buick has 292,000 miles on it. I think I got off the track here but there should be a Show Award for the person who has accomplished arriving through the roughest weather with factoring for distance. David