Ot: My Backyard

LouisCamp

great photo galen, at least it warms me up inside, jeepers if ive said it once ill say it forever i hate winter,,,, cute dog lou, pics are tiny when i click on it,, ill bet ^^hes a good doggy^^ also,, frosticles , lolol,, always wake up with a laugh,that does it, ide love to have a dog, its just im not the lawn land mine clean up type a person, i had a german shepard once and the land mines in the yard was what actually kept the burgalrs out, because he was a good doggy, lick your face all day long, miss him, the people we got him from named him hudson, what a cool name,, lololol,, bj

I'm so jealous Galen. They are saying that there is a good chance we are gonna get about 2 feet of snow this weekend. It might blow over but I was reading the farmers almanac and it says we should have at least 4 good snows back to back and then it will be over....please, no, pretty please let it be over soon. Sue, I have no problem sharing the white stuff with you at all. Honest you can have all you want. It's bad enough being snowed in. It's bad enough being snowed in alone. But it was horrible being snowed in with no internet and no phone. I find I am a very boring person. Galen I now have your 1st. photo as my desktop background...I hope you don't mind, you didn't answer when I asked to steal it so I did:) I really like it.I can't wait to get outside and play in the dirt...I really, really need the smell of fresh cut grass right about now, it would be so good to just sit on the porch in the morning and drink coffee and watch the world wake up. On the brighter side, if it snows like they say it's going to maybe it will give me the chance to unpack my marbles and get them put where I want them....who knows what I will rediscover:) Hope everyone is staying warm & happy.

Me

Speaking of skatings, Cees... Congratulations on the Sven Kramer GOLD!!! I was thinkin' of you guys during the race... Our media was so hyped up for him!! They made it sound as if all of the Netherlands would slide into the ocean if he didn't win it!! LOL

He certainly didn't leave any question about who was the BEST!!! ;)

Speaking of skatings, Cees... Congratulations on the Sven Kramer GOLD!!! I was thinkin' of you guys during the race... Our media was so hyped up for him!! They made it sound as if all of the Netherlands would slide into the ocean if he didn't win it!! LOL

He certainly didn't leave any question about who was the BEST!!! ;)

Thanks Sue, yes Sven is a real hero here in Holland, but there are more real champions at the games, I saw Shani Davis, who also is very populair in Holland, winning the 1000 meter, it looks so easy, how he does it. Just like Sven, he's a great sportsman.

Cees.