American Marble Hall Of Fame

It sure seems like nothing more than a way for certain people to get an (in) with another marble company to possibly do some private runs there. And of course keep David M. happy. I guess we will have to wait and see. Just an outsiders observation. Amazing that all the members were not even notified. Kind of lends credence to it just being a promotion for a select few. Galen

It sure seems like nothing more than a way for certain people to get an (in) with another marble company to possibly do some private runs there. And of course keep David M. happy. I guess we will have to wait and see. Just an outsiders observation. Amazing that all the members were not even notified. Kind of lends credence to it just being a promotion for a select few. Galen

:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::evil-grin-smileys-111::evil-grin-smileys-111::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

I assume you're intimating something brewing with Marble King. Well, you can be sure that you most definitely are an outsider when it comes to Marble King and if anything were to actually happen there(One of the only two marble companies operating here at home) you would definitely not be invited. Why? Because you Galen could ruin a....well, in all deference to the sensitivities of some of the Board members I'll not finish that famous phrase. But I will say that your conjectures, innuendoes and baseless suppositions are par for the course. Negativity is your forte and you wield it with rapaciousness time and time again. You've got it right on figuring yourself as an outsider. I suggest that if you really have valid suspicions that something nefarious is occurring that you call Marble King and put them to rest rather than rile up the rabble somewhat like you did a couple years ago when you made wild ass conjectures of weaseling when it came to Patry Denton's estate.

You amaze me in your capacity to shoot yourself in the foot time and time again. Have you nothing at all nice to say about marble runs in the USA these days? David Chamberlain

I have a question. So what if the hall of fame had been inspired in any part by any sort of commercial interest? Not saying it was. But so what if it had been?

It's still a good idea.

No matter what inspired the idea, it's a great one. IMHO.

It is a great idea! It does not matter who is invited to vote, it matters that some one (Texas Marble Club) did think to try to start there own hall of fame. i am sure some folks dont see eye to eye with thier endeavor but it is THIER ENDEAVOR! And i personally think its great and a wonderful idea!And a work in progress.You guys and gals Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another outsiders observation.

Bruce