Asian Cat

winnie

That is a scrumptious marble. I don't know but what it actually exhibits more feathery vane characteristics than the European Sparklers we are use to seeing. So I'd consign it to the cat's-eye category. Of course, from early on, and especially promulgated in Castle & Peterson's book strictly on cat's-eye marbles they introduced the heresy that certain otherwise established marbles(Sparklers, Sunsets and such) might more properly be categorized as cat's-eye marbles due to the manufacturing process. Scary! David

First pic-are 3 so called German sparklers.

second pic-are 3 German cat's eyes,some folks think they're sparklers aswell but they're real cat's,they allways have 4 thick vanes.

The vanes have all shades of one color to white ( hope i explain this well LOL)

Third picture are 4 Asian cat's or Asian sparkler type.

This is only my idea about the cat's i have.

winnie

2spareurLarge.jpg

blblLarge.jpg

12ccc.jpg

Yeah sorry, thats a misunderstanding,if you read my first post I said:I find a lot of Asian cat's here and some of them are colorful,like the first one I posted.

On the contrary it's hard to find them with so much colors.

Here's another Asian cat's with a bit less colors but still...

winnie

re-re-arMedium2.jpg

Once again,just because they are purchased in a country or shipped from a country,does not prove they were produced there. Still lots of unknows around ? We assume, but we have to,thats all we have until we know for sure.

You are right Ron no hard proof where they come from the marbles I post,I only know one thing if no one from you recognize the marbles I post,than it's almost sure not American-made.

Here's another sparkler cat's eye type Asian Mexican or German.LOL

winnie

gr-orMedium.jpg