Josh Simpson

Whoa! Am I going to walk on my knees with a marble bag up to his front door. We don't get kids in this neighborhood for some reason; not even trucked in. In the 1990s I'd prepare little zip lock bags with about 10 relatively common but identified marbles (Even Ravenswoods!) but I'd have in bold Letters NOT CANDY! I suppose it was taking a risk but if the kid was extremely small I'd clue the parents in who would generally be in the shadows. Never wound up in a law suit! David

If he still has his infinty program still going you just may be lucky enough to win and hide a planet. Back in '99 he started the infinty program where a person writes a story of where they would hide a planet. If he liked your story he would send you 2 planets with the infinity symbol signed on bottom. One planet you get to keep the other planet you hide. Your choice which you keep and hide. I was one the lucky first people to participate and win. And NO! I'm not telling where I hide it.

If he still has his infinty program still going you just may be lucky enough to win and hide a planet. Back in '99 he started the infinty program where a person writes a story of where they would hide a planet. If he liked your story he would send you 2 planets with the infinity symbol signed on bottom. One planet you get to keep the other planet you hide. Your choice which you keep and hide. I was one the lucky first people to participate and win. And NO! I'm not telling where I hide it.

NICE! That would have been awesome!