40+ Year Collection..

after 9 hours on the road (phew!) we moved the majority of a 40+ year collection that will be going up on the bay. thought I'd share a few pictures for fun. there's about everything and anything you can think of here gang. stay tuned and watch out auctions. starting later today!

it may take us literally weeks just to sort.no kidding!

score1.jpg

no unfortunate circumstances. thank goodness. the gentleman they belong to is in his 90's, and is now in assisted living. his son and he were there the entire time, and all agreed it was time for someone else to enjoy them! good cirumstances!

ps. still sorting! I can't find the living room, dining room or kitchen either! we've enlisted some extra helping hands, and they are slowly coming along. Nothing like emptying a jar of vitro and marble kings etc and have a gooseberry roll out. LOL! So we have to be careful and make sure something doesn't just 'roll' by.

well heck bruce, how many hand cut agates would you like to see? just those 2?!

and yep there is a colored glass one, it's on the bay. I have also discovered that picturing handmades is a new learning curve for me. LOL!

• 6 months later...

OH MY DEAR LORD I WOULD PAY ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING PLEASE GIVE ME A STARTING PRICE COME ON THROW A PRICE AT ME PLEASE!!!!!!!! IN MARBLE HEAVEN AT THE MOMENT PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE AFTER THE " DREAM IS OVER"..... HA WOW 40 YEARS I KNOW WHAT I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS NOW! IM STUNNED.!!!! :music-rocker-001::wub::lol::lol-016: :happy-857:

lol. I have sold about 95% of it, during the summer. i am not really listing right now, just helping my daughter list mostly. HOWEVER, if anyone has a want list, or need a Christmas present, I do lots of things privately,, just give me a yell, maybe i can help. :-)

Rylee, I can't begin to tell you how much work that was. it was truly a labor of love. but it was fun too!