I Would Pay Someone $300 Cash Money +

• up to a $250 bonus (pro-rated, based on the % of unsorted marbles left over vs sorted marbles during the 2 days - that's fair, right? So 50% of un sorted marbles, sorted, earns 50% of the bonus or $125, and so on - computed by volume - weight or cu ft of marbles - your pick) to meet with my dad in Palm Desert, CA @ Gram's house for 2 days & sort my marbles.(believe me, there's 2 days work!) PLUS
  • Consider, wholeheartedly, any mutually agreeable trades (could be worth the trip right there!)
  • You can kick it on the couch (or camp on the golf course or stay at Motel 6 or the Marriott - its your money) and
  • good eats on me too - Mexican food or tacos or burritos, anything you want - chile rellenos, even, anything on the truck - nothing but the best! (Sorry, no latkes or gefilte fish - hey what's with my spellcheck?? Tried to change gefilte to filter! lol)
  • Of course expect to be strip searched on the way out :rolleye-842: and
  • Oh yeah, I'm lookin for someone who answers marble ID posts, not someone who posts them - no offense.

WHY DID THIS THREAD WIND UP IN THE SQUABBLE ZONE? ITS A LEGIT OFFER, STILL STANDING, THAT BELONGS IN GENERAL MARBLE & GLASS CHAT. IF SOMEONE HAS SOME OTHER RIDICULOUS PROBLEM WITH IT (I CANT IMAGINE WHAT PROBLEM WE HAVENT ALREADY GONE TO MATTRESSES OVER, AD NAUSEM), PLEASE PM ME ABOUT IT, OTHERWISE, GET OFF OF MY CLOUD! - Mick Jagger

PS This also goes to those (you know who you are) who started the trouble the first time around. PEACE!!! I'm phbern1917 on eBay - check me out, please, before running your mouths, thanks.

Checked all your purchases I could and it is looking more and more like a beginner collector way past their teens that has felt the need to come up with some lame brain story about a twelve year old and a great grandma. Insecurity about being new to the hobby or whatever, it is just way too strange. Obama says show me the birth certificates for you and grams(LOL)

Honeybern does have some ugly marbles!!!.....,I want.And I was inspired to look up the word f'shizzle.But we all gotta get along or at least try and he/she might need to take a little time out and enjoy that Palm city weather,hot place I've been there.Bye the way how is Grams feeling?Hope your surgery helped.You haven't asked for my advice but I feel compelled to tell you what my doctor told me,he said "Just be nice!" best advice I've ever had.You started out OK but snowballed out of control,as you knew you would.Just being honest with you freind.We all love marbles here but they can cause major obsessive compulsive problems.Proceed with care as if you were walking in a pasture full of fresh cow s**t.Good luck and good day,Bo Uh-oh got this on the wrong thread,my gosh so many of them.It was to be in the who is honeybern,started by honeybern.......

Checked all your purchases I could and it is looking more and more like a beginner collector way past their teens that has felt the need to come up with some lame brain story about a twelve year old and a great grandma. Insecurity about being new to the hobby or whatever, it is just way too strange. Obama says show me the birth certificates for you and grams(LOL)

Aha! A birther! Kinna figured you for a teapartier....lol, (jk) Truce! I already posted my CDL in these forums, not that who I am is anyone's business. And no secret that we're noobs collecting only since April - been posted over and over. Got no fight with you, but start with us and you get both barrels - literally (mine and grams,lol). When the member who comes out here to help with our IDing gets back home, he can post how he met the whole family. But all this personality crap is not why we're here. "Just the marbles, ma'am, just the marbles." - Joe Friday

Honeybern does have some ugly marbles!!!.....,I want.And I was inspired to look up the word f'shizzle.But we all gotta get along or at least try and he/she might need to take a little time out and enjoy that Palm city weather,hot place I've been there.Bye the way how is Grams feeling?Hope your surgery helped.You haven't asked for my advice but I feel compelled to tell you what my doctor told me,he said "Just be nice!" best advice I've ever had.You started out OK but snowballed out of control,as you knew you would.Just being honest with you freind.We all love marbles here but they can cause major obsessive compulsive problems.Proceed with care as if you were walking in a pasture full of fresh cow s**t.Good luck and good day,Bo Uh-oh got this on the wrong thread,my gosh so many of them.It was to be in the who is honeybern,started by honeybern.......

Thanks marboman, good advice. And yes, when attacked, unprovoked, we do go off! We don't run from fights, we go toe to toe. And how about that Merryewather/Ortiz bout, was that fun, or what? And I'm definitely looking out for those Vitros you like - you still have dibs.

the weather here has cooled - opened the windows overnight just Tuesday for the first time since last May.

Surgery helped? Wasn't elective. lol Bust your hip Sat, in surgery Sun. Out to the re-hab facility by Tue. Cardiologists live like paupers next to the orthopedists, out here. Hated it, hip rehab. Came home to home health care, dislocated my hip on the way to the can. No additional surgery, though. Just knocked me out and popped it back in. All good now.

Lets keep the name calling off the main board please. Wanna know why stuff ends up in the Squabble Zone. There is your reason right there. Please edit to something more family friendy, or it will be moved. Thanks.

I agree Edna.... I stuck it out as long as I could to try and change things....

There was a day when these boards were so much fun!!! That's why Lou & I stood up to keep it alive when Alan had taken all he could take...

I so miss the friends I've made around the country by being on the boards...

But, I just don't have time to be a part of the ugliness they have become.

Yea, I remember back in the day when most everyone on the board knew of each other one way or another. heck there were even chat sessions. Now a lot of BS gets tolerated because we really don't know who is what. Or what is who. The BS got routed out a lot sooner back in the day. Most of the time(LOL)

There are 3 things in life you don’t want..Rogue sows, fence pushin’ cows , and internet trolls. After reading this I have now experienced all three.

I shot the sow, sold the cow, and lord help us, it looks like the troll has boardicided….w00t

Life is gud.

here's a marble..

leroy1.JPGleroy2.JPG

leroy3.JPGleroy6.JPG