Rariest Peltier Nlr "niagara Falls" 7/8" Mint 9.9 Marbles

greg11

BOY! I wish I could make up crap like that??

Of course I like to be able to sleep at night>

Just another reason not to start collecting marbles.

Good greef what happened to us?

I think somebody has really lost their MARBLES>>

marblemiser

Thanks for the laugh... What's something like this worth and can you all post examples like it? I've seen more blue galaxies sell than I have examples like this. Just stating the truth. What make a blue galaxy worth 1500.00. I listed it for great discussion and see it's working :) Could care less if it sells.

BOY! I wish I could make up crap like that??

Of course I like to be able to sleep at night>

Just another reason not to start collecting marbles.

Good greef what happened to us?

I think somebody has really lost their MARBLES>>

marblemiser

I think he is leveling an accusation here and not being very tactful about it.

Mandrake, it is one I am unfamiliar with and I have no idea what to even say.

I am sure peltier collectors,well some, would be aware of who and what so maybe they will chime in

I think he is leveling an accusation here and not being very tactful about it.

Mandrake, it is one I am unfamiliar with and I have no idea what to even say.

I am sure peltier collectors,well some, would be aware of who and what so maybe they will chime in

It wouldn't be the first time and I know to tread lightly! The funny thing is that they will beat on you but, never bring any prove to the table. I will if everyone is helpful and we have a good discussion share the group where they came from and the reason for the name. Can't we just be respectful and treat each other the way we would like to be treated? Thank you...

That's kinda what I was thinking, Galen.

I have a much MUCH less interesting 3/4" marble I've been wanting to ask about. It has an NLR pattern but the glass looks newer. I figure the consensus will be rainbo if I ever get around to posting it, and then my takeaway will be that the big rainbos can have interesting structure.

Picture of the group. Now I took a chance when buying them. I thought for sure it had Cat's eyes in the bag, but surprise... surprise. That the story. I would like the whole group to find a good home. If your interested in the group send me a p.m. with your best offer and you may be the new owner. Thanks Mike

post-1130-0-86499500-1375642486_thumb.jp

It's a rainbo. I have several versions of nlr that they redid a k&m and xmas tree and seen a few others. The colors are very muted on these versions. The blue/whites in your pic can be had for around 5-10 at shows. The most expensive one I have seen was a copperhead in that size. That only sold a couple hundred.

This is a copperhead.

post-175-0-05477600-1375666273_thumb.jpg

Mandrak, I am the one whom told you to not take offers unless you needed money on ebay.

I told him that the sheer interest factor would bring people and help him sell other items.

Not knowing what it actually is ...well,thats the cool part and the fact that it is something I have never seen