Akro Haul That Make Ya Stutter...

I will be posting pics for extra help classifying the various marbles. What I gather from GNOME punter is all your post seem to be arrogant and actually kind of sarcastic and "Look downish" <<< new word I made up... I don't do well with.....****T**ss**s just sayin

I will be posting pics for extra help classifying the various marbles. What I gather from GNOME punter is all your post seem to be arrogant and actually kind of sarcastic and "Look downish" <<< new word I made up... I don't do well with.....****T**ss**s just sayin

You really took that from what I posted ?

You ever hear of the phrase "Storm in a Tea cup" ?

I am used to dealing and conversing with people who are capable of extrapolating simple meanings from simple posts.

I cannot abide by someone whom hears hoof beats and assumes Zebra instead of horse. That is how unneeded drama starts and grows.

My post meant

HEY THEY MAY BE NICE BUT I CAN'T SEE A DAMN THINK WITH THAT TINY IMAGE>...

Does this clarify my post as well as hammer the level of annoyance I have for your response ?

Some people...

gnome at one point i had 112 websites with 112 forums, I currently have many of those still in operation and I also have a US registered trademark related to those businesses....just sayin......i've dealt with alot of ppl...the only reason I am even on a forum is because a very good friend of mine referred me here......I have dealt with TONS of PC TROLLS and sorry but you REMIND me of everything ever known about a TROLL...dont like it?? Then real easy stay the heck out of "MY" threads.

Someone asked to see this??? Is this a black and yellow? sorry not the greatest pic...going to bed...cya's

post-3512-0-07242800-1375851484_thumb.jp

Let's try to minimize the sarcasm in threads like this. Thanks!

Dot, I really appreciate you showing us your find!

well I am a very good reader and researcher. I came on here because Stacey recommended it GREATLY. Like I said I have ran hundreds of sites and I know a troll when i see one. So what ever... Peace

Look here

I was not trolling you or baiting you

I was being humorous over the small image and not flippant or disrespectful.

I am sorry you took it that way and I do apologize if it came off that way to you

To be accused from the hip was annoying on your part and I think you are basing your view on your past exposure to 112 forums

With that said, there is no need to speak to her that way as well as she is simply trying to keep the peace and act as a moderator moderating hostility.

Have to agree with the Punter here. There was no need for this to blow up as it did. It was actually a clever way to post what I am betting many including myself was thinking. You post a great score report yet we were not getting to see said score.

Maybe you misunderstood his post but I found the reaction and following attitude put me off wanting to comment once there was a picture to comment.

I hope you stick around because it is a very friendly site and we would love to see your marbles, but a little thicker skin from a seasoned vet might help.

There really is no such thing as black glass.

The "black" marbles are usually Red,blue,green base with mixtures in the glass to make them black.

Purple is the most common as it is so dense it can even repel light and on a shiny surface, will not emit a purple hue,but pure black

There are no black marbles

Per images, if you are using your cellular phone, go into your image settings and adjust the image to 3megs in size and they will be 1512x1084 (Gike or take)

So anyways......this is the sparkler....it has some amazing coloring in it.....really dazzling!!! Tried to count them all and I think a total of...7 maybe 8 but i'm sure some of it is blended....that is the very first one I ever have seen "Live" and held in my hand

post-3512-0-57367300-1375857203_thumb.jp