Slags

greg11

Some big slags. I searched for many years for this 1-1/4 blue slag. They are very hard to find in mint condition. My camera makes marbles look egg shaped for some reason.

Another hard one is the giant mint purple. It's over 1-1/4 in size, the large white is jaw dropping in person. Clyde has seen it on person and he wants it. I will make sure he gets the marble if I kick the bucket. It's probably Christensen as it has a bit of UV green inside.

gallery_14_303_749762.jpg

Unfortunatly I have to get our 8 year old ready to go back to school. My wife had to fly to Tokyo this morning, she got a call monday night that said, come home now! She bought the ticket within hours of the call and was gone by 630am this morning. Her grandmother has terminal cancer and has just days to live.

Unfortunatly I have to get our 8 year old ready to go back to school. My wife had to fly to Tokyo this morning, she got a call monday night that said, come home now! She bought the ticket within hours of the call and was gone by 630am this morning. Her grandmother has terminal cancer and has just days to live.

Ah

My condolences to you and your wife

I was about to say how cool Tokyo would be...but maybe in another context.